Banana is one of the most important fruits that must be eaten daily and it is a tropical fruit spread all over the world and bananas are very beneficial to the human body because they contain important substances for the body, such as minerals, fibers, zinc, calcium, and vitamins, which provide the body with energy, and bananas are also included in the work of some sweets And cocktail work, and it enters into making some different and delicious juices and useful, and it enters into the work of useful fruit salads and also helps in treating some diseases. Banana peels have multiple aesthetic benefits for hair, so instead of buying expensive hair care products, you can use banana peels after drying and grinding them to get the best results. 
Benefits of banana peel for hair
Banana peels have many benefits, the most important of which are: 
- It increases hair length and speeds up its growth.
- Increases hair density .
- It treats dull hair and gives it a unique luster and luster.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the scalp.
- It provides moisture to dry, damaged hair, thus giving it suppleness.
- Increases hair smoothness and abundance.
- It strengthens the hair and protects it from dryness and split ends.
- It is used to straighten curly hair.
- It strengthens hair follicles and roots.
- It facilitates hair styling.
- Stimulates blood circulation in the head.
- It helps in the growth of new hair follicles.
Banana peel mixes for hair
Among these mixtures are the following: 
- We knead a quantity of dried banana peel powder with a quantity of mayonnaise, a quantity of olive oil and a quantity of castor oil and leave it for thirty minutes, then put on the hair and cover it with a plastic bag for half an hour and then wash it, this mixture works to treat dull and brittle hair .
- We put a box of coconut oil in a blender and in the same box of coconut oil, we put olive oil and add the peel of seven bananas and mix them well, then put the mixture on a low heat for a quarter of an hour and put it in a box and leave it in the refrigerator to keep it from oxidation and when using it we put it on the hair for only two hours Then we wash the hair with shampoo, this mixture works to soften the hair, increase its density and give it shine.
- After drying the crusts of three bananas, grind them until they become a powder and put them in a bowl and put two tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of castor oil and two tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix them well until the ingredients are homogeneous, and then put the mixture on the hair for half an hour and it is preferable to use the mixture twice a week and then we wash Hair, this mixture increases the length of the hair and works to prevent hair loss.
- ↑ "33 Amazing Benefits Of Banana For Skin, Hair, And Health" , http://www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "10 Amazing Benefits Of Banana Peels" , http://www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 12-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "10 Amazing Beauty Benefits of Banana for your Skin & Hair" , beautymunsta.com , Retrieved 2018-6-25. Edited.