- 1 egg yolk
- 2 benefits of egg yolk for hair
- 3 egg yolk recipes for hair
- 4 References
It has been scientifically proven that egg yolk contains a chemical compound needed by the body, and is known for its aesthetic effectiveness for skin and hair, as it can be used to prepare masks for them, and its uses are very simple. It is available in every home, and on this topic we will expand by talking about its benefits for hair with the most important useful recipes. 
Benefits of egg yolk for hair
- Helps make hair more vibrant and shiny. 
- It increases hair density and thickness in a short time, due to its high sulfur content. 
- It increases the rate of hair growth and its density in a short time and significantly, because it contains vitamin (B12). 
- It prevents hair loss , because it contains protein in high proportions, which significantly strengthens hair roots and follicles. 
- It strengthens hair follicles and roots, thus reducing hair loss and hair loss, because it also contains vitamin (A). 
- Providing protection from environmental factors, such as UV rays ; Because it contains vitamin (E). 
- Improves the texture and shine of hair in a short time; Because it contains vitamin D in high levels. 
- Strengthens hair follicles and roots, improves texture; This is because it contains biotin. 
- It treats the scalp from dryness and itching. 
- It treats hair roughness and increases its smoothness. 
- Helps get rid of lice . 
Egg yolk recipes for hair
There are many egg yolk recipes for hair treatment, including the following:
Egg yolk, honey and olive oil
This mask helps to increase keratin and protein in the hair, thus preventing hair loss and increasing its density and softness, by adding half a cup of honey, two tablespoons of egg yolk, and two teaspoons of olive oil, and then applying this mixture on the hair from the beginning of the scalp to the end of the ends of the hair Then, wrap the hair with a hot damp towel for a period of 15-20 minutes, then wash the hair with lukewarm water. 
Egg yolk and avocado
This mixture increases hair moisture and softness, by adding the pulp of a medium-sized avocado and mixing it with one egg yolk, and then applying this mixture to the scalp from the roots to the ends of the hair ends, and then wrapping the hair with a warm damp towel for a period ranging between 20-30 minutes, and then wash hair with organic shampoo or herbal shampoo with lukewarm water. 
Egg yolk, honey, curd, and almond oil
This mixture gives amazing results by softening and moisturizing the hair, reducing its roughness and dryness, increasing its growth, and ease of combing, by adding one egg yolk and mixing it with a teaspoon of almond oil, a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of curd, and putting this mixture on the scalp until the ends Hair, for a period ranging from an hour to an hour and a half, wrap the hair with a warm damp towel, and then wash the hair with organic shampoo and lukewarm water. 
Egg yolk, curd, honey and green lemon
This mixture works to reduce hair loss and loss, and also increases its density and thickness, by adding two egg yolks and mixing them with a cup of curd , a tablespoon of honey , and a tablespoon of green lemon juice , and put this mixture on the hair and wrap it in a warm wet towel for a period of time Between 10-20 minutes, and then wash the hair with lukewarm water only. 
Egg yolk and castor oil
By adding one egg yolk and mixing it with only one drop of castor oil , and adding it to the scalp until the end of the hair ends, leaving this mixture for only a few minutes, then removing it with organic shampoo and lukewarm water. 
Egg yolk with flaxseed oil
By mixing two egg yolks with two teaspoons of flaxseed oil and whisking them well, and then putting the mixture on the hair for only 30 minutes, taking care not to leave the mixture for a longer time. Because it will be more difficult to remove, and this mixture makes the hair less dry and more vibrant. 
Egg yolk with lavender oil
By adding two egg yolks and mixing them with only one drop of lavender oil and mixing the mixture well, then put it on the hair for 30 minutes only. 
Egg yolk, milk and banana
By mashing a banana and adding two egg yolks and a cup of liquid milk, whisk this mixture, and then put it on the hair for a period ranging between 20-30 minutes. 
- ↑ "21 Benefits of Egg Yolk for Beauty and Baby (# Proven)" , dr health benefits , Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w "10 Amazing Ways To the Use & the Egg Yolk Hair Mask For the Egg Glossy Hair" , Reward Me , 16-2-2017, Retrieved 22-7-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c h x Medical Doctors, " the Egg For Hair" , med has a - : health , Retrieved 22-7-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b v "To the Use the Egg Yolk Treat Your Hair Problems Wisely" , Enkivery a well , Retrieved 22-7-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Avocado Egg Yolk Hair Mask for Volume, Growth, and Conditioning" , bellatory , 11/11/2015 , Retrieved 7-22-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t of Priya Johnson (8-8-2016), " the Easy the Egg Yolk Hair Treatments To Banish of Bad Hair of Days Forever" , Buzzle , Retrieved 22-7-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "5 BEST EGG HAIR TREATMENTS FOR HAIR PROBLEMS" , the indian spot , Retrieved 22-7-2017. Edited.