- 1 ginger
- 2 Preventive and curative benefits of ginger
- 3 caveats when using ginger
- 4 benefits of ginger for hair
- 5 References
Ginger is one of the medicinal plants known for its therapeutic benefits since ancient times, and it is used in many forms, either fresh or dried, in the form of powder or in the form of oil, and ginger contains many minerals and oils as well as antioxidants and this is why it has many medical and aesthetic benefits as well. The most important general benefits of ginger and its benefits for hair. 
The nutritional value of ginger
Uses ginger to impart a distinctive flavor to foods or beverages, and it uses a small amount , it does not add many calories or carbohydrates or fiber body, provides a ginger variety of important nutrients, and we mention here the most important of these elements with the quantity provided for each 100 g that: [ 2]
- 17.77g of carbohydrates.
- 2 grams of fiber.
- 1.82 counts of proteins.
- 1.7 grams of sugars.
- 13 mg of sodium.
- 0.16 mg of vitamin B6.
- 16 mg of calcium.
- 0.6 mg of iron.
- 5 mg of vitamin C.
- 415 mg of potassium.
- 43 mg of magnesium.
- 34 mg of phosphorous.
- 0.34 mg of zinc.
- 11 micrograms of folate.
- 0.034 mg of ribulafine.
- 0.75 mg of niacin.
Preventive and curative benefits of ginger
Ginger offers many general health benefits, which are as follows: 
- Eliminate nausea and vomiting that may occur after surgery, as consuming 1 gram of ginger an hour before the operation reduces nausea by 38%.
- Reducing the severity of the nausea that occurs to the pregnant woman in the morning, but it is necessary to consult a doctor before a pregnant woman consumes ginger.
- Joint pain relief .
- Reducing the symptoms of cough, as ginger expands the bronchi.
- Reducing allergic reactions in the respiratory system .
- Reducing menstrual pain.
Cautions when using ginger
Despite the benefits of ginger, it is not recommended to take it in the following cases: 
- If the person suffers from diabetes .
- If the person suffers from blood diseases such as anemia, thalassemia, or leukemia "blood cancer".
- In the case of heart disease.
Benefits of ginger for hair
- Works to improve blood circulation in the scalp , which promotes hair growth. 
- It fights free radicals thanks to its antioxidant content, and this protects hair cells from thinning and falling out. 
- Gives hair softness and softness.
- Treats dandruff ; Because it contains disinfectants, it makes the scalp healthy and clean and protects it from drying out. 
- Thickens hair and helps increase its length. 
- Prevents hair breakage. 
Ginger blends for hair
Ginger and avocado oil
This mixture is prepared according to the following method: 
- A fruit of fresh ginger.
- A tablespoon of avocado oil .
- Half a cup of coconut milk.
- Use an electric mixer and place the ginger fruit after cutting it, then grind it until it becomes like a smooth dough.
- Add avocado oil and coconut milk, along with ten drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients together in a blender well, then brush the hair with a comb, and distribute the mixture on the scalp with a massage for ten minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for 45 minutes, then wash the hair with shampoo as usual, and brush the hair again.
- Use the mixture twice a week.
Ginger water and almond oil
To prepare the mixture, do the following: 
- A cup of ginger soaked.
- A tablespoon of almond oil .
- Mix the ingredients well together, and then massage the scalp and hair well.
- Fingers are pickled with hair to distribute the mixture well, for a quarter of an hour, then leave the mixture for five minutes on the hair.
- Wash hair with water and shampoo well.
Ginger and olive oil
This mixture is used to lengthen hair, strengthen its roots and increase its density, and it is prepared as follows: 
- Three tablespoons of ground ginger.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients together, then distribute the mixture evenly on all parts of the hair and leave for ten minutes.
- Wash hair well with lukewarm water.
Ginger and sesame oil
The mixture is prepared according to the following method: 
- Three tablespoons of sesame oil .
- A few small pieces of fresh ginger.
- A little lemon juice.
- Mix ginger, sesame oil, and two to three drops of lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture over the entire hair, massage gently and leave for half an hour.
- Wash hair well as usual.
Ginger and water
In this mixture, the following is followed: 
- Two tablespoons of grated ginger.
- Amount of water.
- Mix ginger with a small amount of water until you get a slightly liquid mixture.
- The mixture is placed on the scalp and left for 45 minutes.
- Rinse hair with water.
Ginger and cucumber
The mixture is prepared according to the following method: 
- A tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Half a cup of chopped cucumber.
- A tablespoon of coconut oil .
- A tablespoon of basil oil.
- Mix the ingredients together well until you get a cohesive dough.
- The mixture is distributed starting from the scalp and then over the entire hair evenly.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for half an hour, and then wash the hair with water and shampoo.
- D.hzy Hani pick (18-4-2013), " the benefits of ginger" , the medical site , check it on 31/07/2017.
- Megan Ware RDN LD (5-1-2016), “Ginger: Health Benefits, Facts, Research , ” http://www.medicalnewstoday.com , Retrieved 7-31-2017.
- Minaz, "For of Ginger Hair Growth , " , Http://www.hairbuddha.net , Retrieved 31-7-2017.
- Baya Abu Melhab (24-2014), “Discover the most important benefits of ginger for hair , ” Yasmina website , accessed on 7/31/2017.
- Abeer Al Amoudi (18-10-2016), " the benefits of ginger hair ... density and gloss" , the magazine is , briefed him on 31.07.2017.
- Nahed Capricorn (19-7-2017), " The Secret of Saudi hair shiny and healthy is this magical mask" , a beautiful magazine , briefed him on 07.31.2017.
- Hyati, "How To Use Ginger For Hair Growth" , stylesatlife , Retrieved 7-7-2017.
- MEENAL (30-5-2017), "How To Does of Ginger Hair Growth , Powered by vBulletin Help with In?" , Stylecraze , Retrieved 7-31-2017.