- 1 What is ginger
- 2 benefits of ginger for hair
- 3 recipes for ginger for hair
- 3.1 ginger with sesame oil
- 3.2 Ginger with olive oil
- 3.3 Ginger with cucumber, basil and coconut oil
- 3.4 Ground garlic mix with ginger
- 3.5 Ginger and Argan Oil
- 3.6 Ginger juice and aloe vera pulp mixture
- 3.7 ginger juice and baking soda
- 3.8 ginger, onion and coconut oil
- 3.9 ginger and blackcurrant oil
- 3.10 ginger and castor oil
- 4 References
What is ginger
Ginger is one of the important plants that are used extensively in Southeast Asia, and ginger is the root of the plant that is used as a kind of spice and is added for cooking and has many medicinal uses and many benefits for the body. It is used to care for hair and scalp and eliminate problems that affect its healthy growth, and ginger helps in cases of hair loss ; Because it nourishes the scalp and stimulates blood circulation in it, and also contains the vitamins necessary for the healthy growth of hair, which work to give the hair the healthy look and shine required, and there are many mixtures that are used topically to treat hair problems. 
Benefits of ginger for hair
- Reducing hair loss by strengthening the hair roots and the scalp . 
- Gives the hair a pleasant smell, and a lustrous shine that can be noticed. 
- Get rid of the dandruff problem , which is a very common problem for both men and women. 
- It increases hair growth quickly and significantly. 
- Reduces hair dryness and the brittleness it suffers from. 
- Prevents pimples or greasy lumps in them; Because it is anti-inflammatory for the scalp. 
Ginger recipes for hair
Ginger with sesame oil
This recipe helps hair grow and gives it shine and a healthy appearance, by massaging the scalp and hair with a mixture of one teaspoon of ginger juice and two tablespoons of sesame oil, and leave on the hair for a period of 30-40 minutes, and you must make sure that the hair is completely covered with a damp towel Hot, by moistening the towel with hot water and placing it on the hair, then wash the hair well with organic shampoo and lukewarm water , and repeat the process three times a week to obtain the desired results. 
Ginger with olive oil
This recipe works to revitalize the scalp and increase the smoothness and length of the hair, where the mixture is placed on the hair with one tablespoon of grated ginger and 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and massage the scalp well, and leave the mixture on the hair for 30 minutes, and then wash the hair With organic shampoo and gently lukewarm water. 
Ginger, cucumber, basil, and coconut oil
This mixture helps to improve hair growth, eliminate dandruff and fight fungi in the scalp, by massaging the scalp with a mixture of ginger, mashed cucumber, ground basil and coconut oil, then applied to the scalp and left for a period of 20-30 minutes. 
Mix ground garlic with ginger
Put the mixture consisting of 4 tablespoons of coconut oil , three grains of crushed garlic, 6 teaspoons of coconut milk , two teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of grated ginger on the hair, and massage from the scalp to the ends of the hair for 30 minutes, Then wash it with organic shampoo and lukewarm water. 
Ginger and Argan Oil
This recipe helps to moisturize the hair, increase its growth and get a healthy scalp, by mixing 3 tablespoons of grated ginger , and adding argan oil and jojoba oil to the mixture, then apply it to the scalp. 
A mixture of ginger juice and the pulp of the aloe vera plant
This mixture increases hair growth and moisturizes it, and acts as an insulating layer to protect the hair from harmful sun rays and dryness, and also significantly increase the shine of the hair, by mixing two tablespoons of ginger juice with three tablespoons of aloe vera pulp and one tablespoon of coconut oil, and massaging the scalp Hair with this mixture for a period ranging between 20-30 minutes. 
Ginger juice and baking soda
This mixture acts as a cleanser for the scalp from the toxins that have accumulated in it, refreshes the hair and strengthens the scalp and hair from roots to ends and protects it from split ends; By adding 2 inches of ginger root with one teaspoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of honey, then applied to the scalp, and left for a period ranging between 15-20 minutes. 
Ginger, onion and coconut oil
To nourish the hair and help its growth, by mashing a small onion and mixing it with 2 inches of ginger root and a tablespoon of coconut oil, and placing it on the scalp and hair for a period of 20-30 minutes, then the hair is washed well with organic shampoo and lukewarm water, and it is preferable to repeat these The process is two to three times a week to get faster results. 
Ginger and blackcurrant oil
Or what is called currants or ribas, where two tablespoons of ginger juice are mixed with 3 tablespoons of blackcurrant oil and put on the scalp until the end of the hair ends, and the hair is wrapped with a hot towel for a period of 20-30 minutes, and then wash the hair with organic shampoo or A natural herbal shampoo, and for faster results, it is preferable to repeat the process two to three times a week. 
Ginger and castor oil
This mixture helps to strengthen the hair, nourish it and treat its growth problems, as two tablespoons of ginger juice with a tablespoon of castor oil are added and mixed and this mixture is added to the scalp until the end of the hair ends, and massaged for 10 minutes to stimulate the scalp, and leave on the hair until morning The next day, then wash it with a mild shampoo. For faster results, it is preferable to repeat the process two to three times a week. 
- ↑ "Ginger For Hair Growth" , hair buddha , Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w " of Ginger Benefits For Hair" , Beauty Tips , Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ↑ “These 3 Ginger Beauty Benefits Will Give You Longer Hair, Even Skin, And A Seriously Relaxing Foot Soak” , bustle , Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Hayati, "How To Use Ginger For Hair Growth" , styles at life , Retrieved 7-21-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "11 Amazing Benefits Of Sesame Oil For Hair - Must Try" , style craze , 31-5-2017, Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b T Arpita, "Ways To the Use of Ginger For the Healthy Hair Growth , 5" , DIY : health Remedy , Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Top 9 Ways How To Use Ginger For Hair Growth - Do You Know?" , beauty talk , 8-2-2017, Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c Mamta, "For Hair Growth , of Ginger, Dandruff And Hair Loss" , an alluring Soul , Retrieved 21-7-2017. Edited.