Many women suffer from multiple hair problems such as: hair loss, weakness or dryness, and other problems, and in this regard many women are looking for radical solutions, so they may resort to industrial materials, which are mainly composed of chemicals that cause severe damage in the long term. The remote, therefore, it is necessary to resort to some natural materials that do not cause any side effects, and one of the most important of these materials used to strengthen hair is the instant yeast.
Instant yeast benefits
Yeast contains vitamin B5, which reduces the incidence of many skin diseases, and works to fight the signs of aging, which delays the appearance of wrinkles, and this vitamin also helps reduce dark spots on the face, and in addition to these benefits, the yeast has many benefits for hair, the most important of which are:
- Reduces hair loss . 
- Helps treat damaged hair. 
- Strengthen hair from root to entire hair. 
- Moisturizes hair and gives it the required smoothness. 
- Give hair luster and luster. 
- Give hair an attractive and beautiful appearance. 
- Helps hair grow quickly. 
- Suitable for all types of hair, unlike many masks prepared from natural materials that may suit different types of hair without others, and the yeast also has a benefit for people with seborrheic disease, which is an infection that affects the skin and scalp in particular, as it causes redness and cracking, and also causes this disease Hair loss. 
Household masks to treat various hair problems
Honey and instant yeast mask
This mask is used to increase the density and volume of hair, and its results can be noticed once you start using it, and it must be used once a week, if the hair is constantly falling out, in order to accelerate the process of growth, but it must be used 15 times at most, then stop using it for three months and can be used again after That is, for the treatment and regeneration of damaged hair, this mask is used twice a week for a period ranging between six to eight weeks and stopped using it for a period of three months, and you need in this mask: 
- A teaspoon of white honey .
- Spoonful of warm milk.
- One egg yolk.
- 20 g of instant yeast.
Note: "You can add a spoonful of olive oil or argan oil or milk."
- Dissolve the honey in milk , and after it completely dissolves, add the yeast and leave the mixture for a quarter of an hour to twenty minutes in a warm place until the yeast reacts.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture and stir well until you get a thicker consistency.
- Before trying the mixture, do an allergy test by applying a little mixture to the area behind the ear. If the skin does not show any reaction, start using it for hair.
- Spread the mask over the entire hair from the roots to the ends, then use a wood comb to distribute the mixture well on the hair.
- Put a plastic cover on the hair, and then put a towel over it moistened with hot water, and this is to stimulate the yeast and increase the hair's absorption of the proteins, minerals and vitamins in it.
- Leave the mask on the hair for a period of between forty minutes to an hour.
- Wash your hair well with water and you can use a little conditioner and then wash it well, but if you use the mask on previously unwashed hair, you must wash your hair with water, shampoo and a little conditioner in the last wash, and there will be no irritating smell to the hair when using this mask as it disappears completely After washing.
Instant yeast mask and water
This mask is used to restore vitality and shine to hair, and you need in this mask: 
- Half a bag of instant yeast .
- Two to three tablespoons of warm water.
- Bring a deep bowl and mix the ingredients together, then set the bowl aside for half an hour.
- Moisten your hair with water, then apply the mask to its roots with a massage for a few minutes.
- Leave the yeast on your hair for half an hour, then wash it with warm water.
Yeast mask and mustard
This mask is used to treat damaged hair, and to prepare it, you need: 
- Two tablespoons of mustard powder .
- A tablespoon of honey.
- A tablespoon of yeast.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- Little water.
- Mix the water with sugar and yeast and leave these ingredients until the yeast ferments, as the mixture will increase in volume and rise to the top.
- Add mustard powder and honey and mix the ingredients well again.
- Distribute the mixture on your hair and leave it for an hour, then wash it with water.
Yeast mask and castor oil
This mask is used to moisturize the hair, and you need in this mask to: 
- A little castor oil .
- A little almond oil .
- Three tablespoons of yeast.
- A little peppermint oil (you can use rosemary oil instead).
- Spoonful of honey.
- A little rose water.
- Mix the oils together well.
- Add instant yeast, honey and rose water, then mix the ingredients well.
- Apply the mask all over your hair and leave it on for two to three hours.
- Wash your hair with water and use a hair oil bath, then re-wash it and after that, apply a moisturizing hair cream.
- ^ A b t w c h x d Jumana Jacob (26-7-2017), " the benefits of yeast for hair" , Journal of Diet , briefed him on 28.06.2017.
- ^ A b t " the benefits of yeast for hair" , a website Medicine , briefed him on 07.28.2017.
- ↑ Christine Aguilar, “5 Yeast Beauty Secrets For Skin Care, Flat Stomach, Hair Loss, Brittle Nails , ” shelookbook , Retrieved 7-28-2017.