Bodybuilding is one of the types of sports that are mainly concerned with strengthening the muscles of the body, amplifying them and increasing their size, and many individuals accept to practice it, especially young people, as it gives their bodies a beautiful appearance, and makes their muscles look macho, and the exercises and exercises used in this sport differ from the exercises practiced In other types of sports, weights and pressure units are used in them, and in this article we will introduce you to some bodybuilding exercises, in addition to some advice.
- The first exercise: We hold the bar while lying on the ground, then return the bar behind the head, making sure to keep the elbows straight.
- The second exercise: Lower the body to the bottom, keeping the head forward, and the legs back.
- The third exercise: Exercise the chest to the front, taking into account the moderate standing while going down the bar.
- The first exercise: We lower the body as far as possible, then raise it to the top, taking into account standing still, and not tilting the body.
- The second exercise: We sit on the chair, and fix the elbow of the right hand on the right leg while carrying one of the weights in the right hand, then lower the hand to reach the bottom of the feet, then raise it again.
- The first exercise: We sit up straight on the chair, and lower the shoulders, taking into account that the hands are moderate, then raise the shoulders.
- The second exercise: We sit up straight, then go down with the bar to the chin, then raise it to the top.
- The third exercise: We carry weights with the hands, and place them over the thighs, then raise them to the top so that they are close to the face.
- The first exercise: We stand upright, and hold the bar well with the same length of the shoulders, then try to raise it, taking into account that the hands are straight.
- The second exercise: We hold the bar well from the back, then try to raise it a little while bending the hands slightly to make it touch the lower back and hind area.
- The first exercise: We bring the hands together, then hold the bar, and try to go down with it, taking into account holding it only with the fingers, then we go up with it.
- The second exercise: We put the hands upside down on the chair, then raise the bar with the fingers of the two hands.
Leg and abdominal exercises
- The first exercise: We place the bar well above the triceps, then go down to touch the rear, taking into account that the knees are at a right angle.
- The second exercise: We sit up straight, then raise the bar to the top, then slowly lower it down.
- The third exercise: We lie on the back, then separate the feet, and try to fully lift the weights, then return them to the bottom.
Tips for bodybuilding exercises
- Ensure that the exercises are gradual and appropriate to the person's ability.
- Ensure that there are no health problems before starting them.
- Doing each group of exercises separately, in order to prevent loss of muscle balance, and to avoid serious injuries.