Breast enlargement is a manifestation of femininity and beauty since ancient times, so some women are interested in enlarging their breasts by following many methods, such as performing costly surgeries, injecting fat, exercising, following a certain diet, and using home recipes.
Breast enlargement methods
Exercise increases chest size, such as:
- Pectoral muscle exercise: adjust the exercise bench at a 60-degree angle, hold dumbbells in each hand, lie on the bench, place dumbbells on the thighs and then raise them toward the shoulders, taking into account that the palms of the hands are forward, and the elbow is bent at a right angle, and then extend the hands upwards over Chest and lower them slowly, and repeat the exercise eight times.
- Push-up exercise: Lie on the stomach in an upright position, then push the body up, relying on the muscles of the arms, chest, and legs.
Herbs can be used, whether raw herbs or preparations, such as pills and creams that enter herbs in the composition of breast enlargement, and the most prominent of these herbs:
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek has chemical properties that have an effect similar to that of the estrogen hormone, and it is used by mixing a cup of ground fenugreek with a small amount of water to obtain a coherent paste, distributing the paste on the breast with a gentle massage, and leaving it for ten minutes before rinsing it with water, and it is recommended to follow the mixture twice. Daily.
- Fennel seeds: Flavonoids in them raise the level of estrogen in the body, and promote tissue growth in the breast. It is used by mixing two tablespoons of fish liver oil with an equal amount of fennel seeds in a homogeneous manner, and heating the mixture over a gentle heat until the seeds turn red, then leave the mixture To cool down and use it to massage the breast for five minutes, and leave it for about half an hour before washing it with warm water, and it is recommended to follow the method twice a day for at least a month.
- Red Clover: Clover consists of four phytoestrogens that enlarge the breast. They are used by boiling a tablespoon of dried red clover flowers in a cup of hot water for half an hour, then leaving the boiled until it cools and drinking it as tea at a rate of three times a day.
- Palm herb: It contains many phytonutrients and fatty acids that develop breast tissue, and it is used by drinking three cups of palm herb tea daily.
- Massaging your breasts regularly to promote cell growth, by using olive oil, almond oil, or fenugreek oil.
- Eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables that provide the body with essential vitamins and minerals.