The psoriasis disease self - immunoreactive chronic, causing rapid accumulation of skin cells that appear in the form of peel, often shows inflammation and irritation around, infect these peels usually joints, such as elbows and knees, and may affect any place From the body, including the hands, feet, neck, scalp , and face, but the less common types of psoriasis may affect the nails, mouth, and the area around the genitals, and it is worth noting that most people with psoriasis go through cycles of symptoms. Symptoms appear acutely for a few days or weeks, and then disappear after that, almost not noticeable, and then reappear within a few weeks due to the triggering factorsFor psoriasis, and these triggers include stress, alcohol, vaccinations, sunburn, infection, and some medicines such as lithium, anti-malarial drugs, and medicines used to treat high blood pressure. 
Changes that occur with psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis
- Psoriasis Allohristih: is psoriasis Allohristih are the most common, as it appears in the form of a red covered with a layer of accumulated patches of dead with white silver color skin cells, causing itching, and pain may crack , causing bleeding, and often show these spots or plaques On the scalp, knees, elbows, and lower back .
- Psoriasis Alqtroah: This is the second type is more common psoriasis types, a form of psoriasis forms that appear in the form of small - like patches dots, often begins in childhood or adulthood, and can occur due to bacterial infection.
- Psoriasis flexures: psoriasis appear tucks red in the folds of pests glamorous body, such as the area behind the knee, and under the arm or in the groin.
- Psoriasis pustular: is characterized by the appearance of psoriasis pustular white pimples containing pus is contagious and surrounded by red skin, may occur in any part of the body, but often affects the hands or feet .
- Psoriasis roasted skin: is psoriasis reddish skin are rare, as it affects 3% of people who suffer from psoriasis, appears generally in people who suffer from psoriasis Allohristih unstable, and in fact is a special type of psoriasis types, Which leads to redness of the skin in most parts of the body, as it causes intense itching and pain.
Patients with psoriasis are more likely to have some diseases , including the following: 
- Psoriatic arthritis: Arthritis in psoriasis can cause joint damage and loss of function in some joints.
- Eye problems: including conjunctivitis , blepharitis , and inflammation of the uveitis .
- Obesity: Patients with psoriasis are more likely to gain weight.
- Diabetes Type II: increased risk of developing diabetes type II in people with psoriasis, especially with the increasing severity of the disease.
- High blood pressure: The risk of developing high blood pressure is increased in patients with psoriasis.
- Cardiovascular disease: Patients with psoriasis are more likely to develop cardiovascular disease , and some of the treatments used lead to an increased risk of arrhythmias, stroke, high cholesterol and atherosclerosis.
- Metabolic Syndrome The syndrome of high blood pressure, high insulin levels, and abnormal levels of cholesterol , which increases the risk of heart disease.
- Other autoimmune diseases: , including celiac disease (Celiac disease), sclerosis , and inflammatory bowel disease called Crohn's disease .
- Parkinson 's disease: , a chronic neurological disease.
- Kidney disease: Moderate to severe psoriasis increases the risk of developing kidney disease.
- Emotional problems: Psoriasis can affect the quality of life. Psoriasis is associated with low self-esteem, depression , and may cause withdrawal from social life.
Causes of psoriasis
- Immune system: Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease in which the body attacks itself, where white blood cells known as T cells attack skin cells by mistake, and this wrong attack causes new skin cells to grow very quickly, and are pushed to the surface of the skin to accumulate and form plaques .
- Genetic factors: Inheritance of some genes from parents leads to psoriasis, as the risk of developing psoriasis increases if a close family member has a skin disease .
Nutritional advice for psoriasis
Eating better may reduce psoriasis symptoms. However, food is not considered a cure for psoriasis. Hence, some lifestyle changes help alleviate psoriasis symptoms, including the following: 
- Weight loss: It is recommended for patients who are overweight to lose weight, because losing weight makes the treatment more effective.
- Follow a heart-healthy diet: by increasing the amount of lean protein, which contains omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, sardines, shrimp, nuts, flaxseeds, and soybeans, and by reducing the intake of saturated fats found in animal products such as meat and dairy products. .
- Avoid foods that trigger psoriasis: such as red meat, refined sugar, processed foods, and dairy products.
- Take vitamins in the form of nutritional supplements.
- "Everything You To Know View About Ticket Support Need Psoriasis" , Www.healthline.com , Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
- "www.psoriasis.org" , www.psoriasis.org , Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
- "Psoriasis" , www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.