Many people buy tight clothes to keep up with fashion and fashion, in addition to the common idea that this increases attractiveness and beauty, or to imitate some celebrities, but without noting that they cause severe damage to the body at the far level, and in this article we will mention their damages in general.
Damage to tight clothing
Damage to tight clothes on the body
- The increase in heat and humidity around the vaginal area, and thus can lead to the development of fungi and bacteria around it.
- Suffering from severe pain in the abdomen, especially in the lower part.
- Numbness in the sensory nerves of the hip, which causes remote nerve damage.
- A burning sensation and pain in the chest, and the reason is that tight clothes put pressure on the stomach.
- A burning sensation in the stomach, due to esophageal reflux.
- Suffering from severe pain and numbness in the back and legs, and the reason is that tight clothes lead to pressure on the nerves of the back.
- The possibility of developing varicose veins, because tight clothing contributes to narrowing blood vessels.
- Loss of consciousness at times, because tight clothes, especially on the upper side of the body, cause the chest to expand during the breathing process, and the breath becomes weak due to the lack of oxygen, and thus the possibility of loss of consciousness increases.
- Slow digestion, and thus the possibility of constipation.
- Difficulty and blurred vision.
- Numbness in the head, and the reason is that tight clothing narrows the volume of blood that reaches the brain.
- Sensation of pain in the spine, due to the pressure of the clothes on the blood vessels supplying the nerves.
- Low blood pressure.
- Constriction of the blood vessels.
- Squeezing the muscles of the body.
- The possibility of developing cellulite.
- Infection with various skin infections, especially in the summer.
Damages of tight clothes for women
- The incidence of severe pain during the period of the menstrual cycle.
- Inflammation in the womb, due to the accumulation of cells outside the ovaries.
- The low level of blood circulation in the body of the pregnant woman, and the reason is that pregnancy leads to expansion of the blood vessels, due to the increase in the amount of blood reaching the fetus, and in the event of wearing tight clothes, it can lead to a decrease in blood circulation, and thus infection with many diseases, perhaps the most important of which is numbness of the feet and hands.
- Suffering from severe and irritating vaginal itching.
- Increased risk of breast cancer, especially when wearing tight bras.
- Increased risk of ovarian and fallopian tube dysfunction and damage.
Damages of men's tight clothing
- Increased risk of male infertility, and the reason is that tight clothing helps to increase the temperature of their genitals, and it also causes problems with sperm.
- The appearance of fungi and microbes on the penis, and thus the possibility of infertility.