Anemia Anemia is a disease that affects many individuals of both sexes, the main caused by low blood rate in the body, the percentage of normal blood of humans is less than 13 g / Dlistr, pregnant women less than 11 g / dl rate, causing the decline imbalance in the body as a whole balance It is divided into many sections, including: anemia resulting from blood loss, anemia resulting from an imbalance in the production of red blood cells, and pathological anemia, which is one of the most dangerous diseases that sometimes causes death, and in this article we will talk about its causes, And its symptoms, methods of treatment, and the most important foods that preserve it, in addition to tips for preventing it.
Causes of anemia
- Heavy bleeding from an accident or menstrual period.
- Decreased rate of red blood cells production in the body.
- Genetic factors.
- Decreased intake of foods rich in iron.
Symptoms of anemia
- Fatigue and exhaustion, especially when performing strenuous physical activity.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Headache and dizziness.
- Cramps in the body, especially in the legs.
- Difficulty breathing, especially when exercising.
- Sensation of numbness in the legs.
- Paleness of the complexion.
- Cracking and split nails.
- Deformation of the bone.
- Difficulty concentrating.
Methods of treating anemia medically
- Giving the patient iron supplements available in pharmacies.
- Giving the patient folic acid intravenously, especially for pregnant women.
- Giving the patient vitamin B12 medications.
Methods for treating anemia naturally
- Dates: Put two dates in a cup of milk, and leave the mixture aside for eight hours, and the next morning we drink the mixture on an empty stomach.
- Sesame: We mix a quarter cup of sesame and honey to get a homogeneous mixture, then eat the mixture once a day.
- Pomegranate juice: We mix half a tablespoon of honey and a pinch of cloves inside a cup of pomegranate juice, then drink the mixture once a day.
- Pomegranate powder: Put half a tablespoon of pomegranate powder inside a cup of milk, mix the ingredients together, and then drink the mixture once a day.
The most important food that prevents anemia
- Leafy vegetables, especially spinach: they contain a sufficient percentage of the iron component that protects the blood from various diseases, as well as protects it from toxins.
- Citrus fruits of all kinds; Like oranges and lemons, as they help absorb iron in the body, so it is recommended to add them to various food dishes.
- Apples: Apples contain enough iron, which has an effective role in preventing anemia.
- Eggs: Eggs contain an adequate proportion of iron and proteins, which have an effective role in preventing anemia.
Tips for preventing anemia
- Follow-up to the doctor first-hand to ensure the level of iron in the body.
- Eat more foods rich in iron and folic acid.
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin B and Vitamin B12.