Many suffer from acne problem, which prompts them to search for various ways to get rid of this problem, but the effects of acne remain long, such as pimples, scars, and spots, and it is also difficult to get rid of them, and in this article we will introduce you to natural recipes to get rid of this problem, in addition To foolproof tips.
Get rid of acne spots
Baking soda recipe
Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with a small amount of water to get a soft cheese, then apply it on the skin for three minutes, then rinse it, and it is preferable to repeat this recipe twice every week.
A cotton ball is dipped in lemon juice, then passed before bedtime on the traces of spots, and left for the morning, and it is recommended to repeat this recipe once every day, noting that lemon helps to lighten the skin and rid it of the traces of pimples.
Green tea recipe
Mix a little filtered green tea with oat flour to make the paste soft, then apply it to the skin, leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse it with warm water, and it is recommended to repeat this recipe more than once.
Egg yolk recipe
Mix an egg yolk with four teaspoons of white honey and a small amount of lemon juice to make the mixture homogeneous, then apply it to the skin, leave it for 60 minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water, and it is recommended to repeat this recipe twice every day.
Mix two teaspoons of honey, lemon juice and sweet almond oil, with four teaspoons of milk to make the mixture homogeneous, then apply it to the skin, leave it a little, then rinse it, and it is recommended to repeat this recipe every day for a week.
Honey and sour lemon recipe
Squeeze two lemons, then add half a tablespoon of honey to it, and mix them well to make the mixture homogeneous, then soak a cotton ball in it, apply it to the skin, leave it for a quarter of an hour, then rinse it and dry it, and it is advised to repeat this recipe once every day for three Weeks.
Tips to get rid of acne spots
- Commit to drinking enough water, equivalent to eight glasses every day.
- Washing the face daily, to rid the skin of dust and dirt.
- Moisturizing the face with moisturizing cream regularly.
- Exfoliate the skin on a regular basis, that is, twice a week, knowing that peeling stimulates it to produce healthy, new cells.
- Note: These recipes may not be suitable for some skin types, such as sensitive skin, or those whose owners complain of certain skin diseases, so it is best to consult a specialist before use.