Symptoms of gonorrhea
The main symptoms of gonorrhea are vaginal secretions, difficulty urinating in females, secretions from the penis, difficulty urinating in males, in addition to symptoms of inflammation of the anus and throat.
- Using a condom for proper sexual intercourse during each sexual intercourse.
- Not following wrong habits in practicing sex, practicing it in its legitimate ways, and adhering to family life.
- Reducing the number of sex partners.
- If you suspect your infection, stop having sex and see your doctor.
- If you are confirmed to have gonorrhea, you must inform all persons in contact with them for examination and treatment.
- To prevent a child from contracting neonatal conjunctivitis, use 1% silver nitrate drops, tetracycline ointment or erythromycin within an hour of birth.
- Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease that is transmitted by all kinds of sexual contact. It is caused by a spherical bacterium called Neisseria gonorrhea.
- The disease affects the mucous membranes, especially those lining the cervix and urinary tract, in addition to the mouth, throat and anus.
- The most important symptoms of the disease are vaginal secretions, difficulty urinating in females, secretions from the penis, difficulty urinating in males, in addition to symptoms of inflammation of the anus and throat.
- The disease may spread and cause bacteremia and infection of the patient with meningitis and endocarditis.
- The disease is diagnosed by Gram stain and culture in a special medium.
- The best treatment is preventing disease by using condoms, reducing the number of sexual partners and treating partners.
- The treatment includes antibiotic use for 10 days and both cefixime or ciprofloxacin are used.
- Thyme, chamomile, oregano, rosemary, parsley seeds, and vinegar are used to treat gonorrhea.
Dvidson's principles and practice of medicine 21st edition
Gynecology by Ten Teachers 18th edition
Other topics on gonorrhea
Read about: ( Gonorrhea )
Read about: ( How to get gonorrhea )
Read about: ( gonorrhea in males )
Read about: ( gonorrhea in females )
Read about: ( gonorrhea in newborns )
Read about: ( Symptoms of Gonorrhea )
Read about: ( Gonorrhea Complications )
Read about: ( Gonorrhea Diagnosis )
Read about: ( Gonorrhea Treatment )
Read about: ( Herbal Gonorrhea Treatment )