Hair loss after childbirth
Many women suffer from the problem of hair loss, especially after childbirth, which is mainly caused by a lack of the estrogen hormone in the blood, and this problem affects their hair greatly, making it appear not thick, and it also results in the emergence of many spaces in the scalp, In the event that the correct treatment is not taken at the right time, this problem may worsen causing other problems for hair, and in order to avoid this, we will mention in this article the causes of hair loss, how to treat it, and tips to stop it.
Causes of hair loss after childbirth
- A change in the body's hormones.
- Eat unhealthy foods.
- Anxiety and stress.
How to treat hair loss after childbirth
- Eggs and olive oil: Put an egg albumen with two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl, mix them well, then put the mixture on the hair, leave it for half an hour, then wash the hair with warm water.
- Fenugreek: Put an amount of fenugreek seeds with an amount of water in a bowl, and leave the mixture to soak for a full night, then in the morning we filter the mixture, and put its soak on the hair with massaging the scalp in circular motions, cover the hair with a plastic hat, and leave it for two hours, then wash the hair With lukewarm water, and repeat this process twice a week.
- Curd: We put an amount of curd on the hair so that it reaches all its parts, and leave it for ten minutes, then wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- Rosemary oil: Put an amount of rosemary oil on the hair and scalp with a circular motion massage for a quarter of an hour, and repeat this process on a daily basis.
- Coconut oil: Put an amount of coconut oil on the hair, starting from its roots all the way to the ends, with a massage in circular motions.
Tips to stop hair loss after childbirth
- Eat healthy food rich in all important elements.
- Take nutritional supplements.
- Styling hair with a wide toothed comb, being gentle and gentle.
- Limit the use of chemical cosmetics such as: hair relaxers and dyes.
- Use a thickening hair shampoo.
- Regularly trim the ends of the hair.
- Stay away from sources of stress and anxiety.
- Drink large quantities of water, as this will positively affect the health of the hair.
- Wash hair with lukewarm or warm water instead of hot water.
- Avoid combing the hair immediately after washing it, because the hair is in its most vulnerable state.
- Eating more fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Eat a handful of nuts on a daily basis, as they contain important nutrients that nourish the hair and give it more strength and vitality.