Hair loss may be the result of hormonal changes, genetic reasons, medical conditions, or drug treatments, and hair loss can occur on the scalp or even the entire body, and it may affect all groups of men, women, or even children, either. Baldness occurs as a result of excessive hair loss, as genetic hair loss with the aging factor is one of the most common causes of its occurrence, and some people have no embarrassment about the problem of baldness or even treat it, and others use different hairstyles, cosmetics, or even scarves and hats to cover Baldness, and there are a group of people who choose to use different treatment methods to stop the continuation of hair loss and restore its growth again, and therefore before continuing the treatment of hair loss, you must consult a doctor to discuss the causes Hair loss and the best treatment options for that. 
Causes of hair loss in men
There are three main causes of hair loss in men, and they are: 
- Hereditary genes.
- Old age.
- Hormonal changes.
These causes contribute to the gradual shrinkage or shrinkage of the follicles of the hair follicles in the scalp, which leads to the growth of the hair in a weaker and shorter way until the matter is that the hair does not grow again. Most white men will develop baldness to some degree. This is due to aging or their genetic makeup, as half of them may suffer from baldness before the age of fifty, then the percentage reaches 80% of them before the age of seventy years, and those of the Chinese or Japanese race are less affected, and men who have relatives First and second degree sufferers of hair loss are also more likely to lose hair than others. 
Symptoms of hair loss in men
Several symptoms and signs of hair loss appear in men, including the following: 
- Weak hair on the scalp.
- Receding hairline.
- Horseshoe-shaped baldness in the front of the head.
Means for treating hair loss in men
There are several remedies for hair loss in men, including the following: 
- Hair transplantation: The most common hair transplant procedures are follicular unit transplantation and follicular unit extraction operations, as Follicular unit transplantation operations are based on removing some of the skin from the back of the scalp, where this area has an abundance of quantity. The hair in it, and then replanting the hair follicles in the part of the scalp that suffers from hair loss , while the Follicular Unit extraction processes remove the hair follicles directly from the scalp and implant them in the parts that suffer from baldness in the scalp It should be noted that hair transplant operations are costly and painful surgeries, and there are several potential risks, including infection, infections, and scarring, and a person may need multiple hair transplant treatments to get the desired result.
- Laser treatment: There are few studies that support the treatment of hair loss by laser, but it is believed that laser treatment reduces the inflammation that affects the hair follicles and prevents them from growing again, but in a research review conducted in 2016 determined that laser treatment is a low-level (low-level laser). therapy) may be a safe and effective treatment for men suffering from hair loss , but this area still needs more research.
- Quit smoking: Smoking has many negative effects on human health, and it may also cause hair loss, facial wrinkles, and premature graying of hair as well. Several studies have identified that there is a link between smoking and hair loss , so you should quit smoking as soon as possible. There was a desire to get rid of the problem of hair loss .
- Scalp massage: Scalp massage stimulates hair follicles. In a small study, it was found that healthy Japanese men who received a four-minute scalp massage daily for 24 weeks were found. They found that their hair became thicker at the end of the study period.
- Balanced diet: Eating a healthy, balanced diet is reflected in the enjoyment of healthy hair, as the diet must contain a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, unsaturated fats and proteins, and the consumption of sweets must also be reduced, as it was found that there is a link between Healthy hair and between the presence of proteins and minerals in a person’s diet, and iron-rich foods such as lean beef, beans and green leafy vegetables, iron-fortified cereals and eggs as well, as well as foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as Salmon, mackerel, tuna, flaxseeds, egg yolks, hemp seeds and walnuts, and protein-rich foods, such as eggs, lean meats, and many seafood should also be added, and you should drink plenty of water as well.
- Biotin Vitamin: Biotin is a natural healthy vitamin that is found in many foods such as nuts, eggs, onions, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal, and some evidence has been discovered that indicates that taking biotin supplements by mouth slows the process of hair loss , but it is worth Note that most of this research has been conducted on women, not men.
- Reducing stress: stress has many negative effects on the body, as well as hair, as hair loss may be the result of a stressful lifestyle, so we recommend that you follow various strategies to reduce stress such as yoga, exercise, listening to music, practicing meditation, and getting enough sleep. Sleep is essential to reduce stress and stress.
Natural and home recipes
There are many home remedies that can reduce and treat hair loss , including:
Aloe Vera recipe
Aloe Vera contains many valuable benefits for hair. It works to promote healthy hair growth, and it contains alkaline properties that help raise the pH level of hair and scalp to the desired degree, which may support hair growth, in addition to the regular use and application of the aloe vera recipe works to reduce dandruff and lighten From itchy scalp, reduce redness and inflammation that the scalp suffers from, as well as give hair the desired strength and luster, and its method is: 
- Aloe Vera juice or gel.
Method of preparation and use:
- Apply aloe vera juice or gel to the scalp.
- Leave the recipe on the hair for a few hours, and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the recipe 3-4 times a week, and you can also drink a tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to get better results for hair growth.
Licorice root is a herb that prevents hair loss and works to repair various damages that may be caused to the hair, as the soothing properties of the licorice root herb work to open pores, calm and soften the scalp, and reduce irritation, as well as reduce dry flakes on the hair. Scalp, and this recipe is a good recipe for both dandruff, hair loss , and baldness as well, and its method is: 
- One tablespoon of licorice root herb powder.
- One cup of milk.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of saffron.
Method of preparation and use:
- Add one tablespoon of licorice root herb powder to one cup of milk and a quarter of a teaspoon of saffron, and stir the mixture well to form a cohesive paste.
- Apply the formed paste on the areas experiencing hair loss or the onset of baldness before bed, and leave it from night until morning.
- Wash hair when you wake up in the morning.
- Repeat this recipe once or twice a week, and licorice root herb tea can be taken three times a day to get better results.
Indian gooseberry is known as amla, and Indian gooseberry works on natural, healthy and fast hair growth , and is a rich source of vitamin C, which is a deficiency in the body a cause of hair loss, and Indian gooseberry contains anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties, and also contains antioxidants As well as containing exfoliating properties that help maintain a healthy scalp, and promote healthy hair growth , its method is: 
- One tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice.
Method of preparation and use:
- Mix one tablespoon of amla or amla pulp with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Massaging the scalp with the previous mixture well, then covering the hair with a shower cap.
- Leave the mixture on the hair from night until morning, then wash hair with shampoo when you wake up in the morning.
- ↑ Mayo Clinic Staff (6-7-2016), "Hair loss" , www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 25-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b , Markus MacGill, . Daniel Murrell, MD (28-7-2017), "Man Pattern Baldness: Causes And Treatment" , www.medicalnewstoday.com The , Retrieved 25-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Stephanie S. Gardner, MD (15-7-2017), "Understanding Hair Loss Signs & Symptoms" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 25-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Jacquelyn Cafasso, Alana Biggers, MD (26-4-2017), "17 Hair Loss Treatments for Men" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 25-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t "Menu Home Remedies For Hair Loss" , Www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 25-11-2017. Edited.