Healthy nails are one of the ways that indicates a woman's interest in her femininity and beauty, as she is always keen to pay attention to the beauty of her nails in various ways, by trimming and filing them, or by painting them with different nail polish colors, but there are many women whose nails are exposed to breakage; This is due to the use of chemicals, soap and water, and in this article we will teach you how to preserve nails.
Natural recipes for nail care
Apple cider vinegar mixture
- One and a half tablespoon of olive oil.
- One and a half tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Egg yolk.
- Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar and egg yolk together, then put them in the refrigerator.
- Brush nails daily with a small piece of cotton. This method leads to the nails being free from cracks.
Sunflower oil mixture
- Egg yolk.
- Half a tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Mix the egg yolk and sunflower oil well until we get a homogeneous mixture.
- We apply the mixture on the nails, and leave it until it dries completely.
- Wash hands with warm water.
Garlic and vinegar mixture
- A clove of garlic.
- Half a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- We mix vinegar and lemon.
- Rub nails with garlic, then dip them in vinegar and lemon.
- We wash hands immediately after completion to get rid of the effects of the mixture.
- We repeat the recipe daily to get long nails in a short time.
Nail care tips
- Use the correct nail file
- Not to be offended when using nails, by using them as a tool to open things up.
- Reducing nail biting.
- Keeping nails dry and clean to prevent any bacterial or fungal infection.
- Trim your nails continuously.
- Reduce the pulling of the suspended nails to reduce tearing of the living tissue.
- Not wearing shoes that may put pressure on the toes.
- Moisturizing the nails constantly, using natural mixtures and creams.
- Do not expose it to soap and water. This is to protect it from cracking.
- Wear rubber gloves when using water.
- Cut nails, trim them gently.
- Take care to eat foods rich in iron and vitamins.
Signs of nail problems
- Yellow nails.
- Detachment of the nail from the nail bed.
- Indentations across the nails.
- To be opaque white nails.
- Twisting nails.
Treating nail problems
There are many natural substances that are involved in treating and protecting nails, such as: tomato juice; Because it contains antioxidants in addition to a proportion of protein, sea salt, almond oil, and coconut oil.