Natural ways to lighten the skin
Aloe vera gel can be used to lighten the skin ; It helps reduce skin pigmentation, the appearance of dark spots, and improves its health, and it can be used by: 
- Put the aloe vera gel on the skin, and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash the skin with clean water.
- Repeat the process twice daily, for two weeks, to get the best results.
Honey is one of the natural ingredients effective in lightening the skin. It removes acne scars, dark spots, and helps get rid of dead skin cells. It can be used by: 
- Apply honey to the skin for a few minutes.
- Wash the skin with warm water.
- Repeat the process daily to get the best results.
Honey and lemon
Honey can be used by mixing it with lemon to lighten the skin as follows: 
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the skin, leave it for twenty minutes, and leave it to dry completely.
- Wash the skin with cold water.
Licorice and jojoba oil
Licorice extract and jojoba oil can be used as a natural way to lighten the skin, by: 
- Mix half a teaspoon of licorice extract, with four teaspoons of jojoba oil, into a small, clean bottle and stir the mixture.
- Pour a small amount of the mixture on a piece of cotton and apply it to the skin.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for forty-five minutes, then wash it off with water and a gentle lotion.
- Use this method daily.
- Store the rest of the mixture in a cool, dark, and dry place for a month.
Skin whitening creams
Skin- lightening products , known as bleaching creams, or skin-lightening creams can be used , as they reduce the amount of melanin pigment in the place it is applied to the skin, and these products are usually used to get rid of freckles, pigmentation, acne scars, or skin discoloration due to hormones. Or naturally lighten dark skin, these products can be obtained without a prescription or with a prescription. 
It is worth noting that some people may use this method to lighten the entire body, but this causes great risks for them. Lightening products consist mainly of mercury, which can cause mercury poisoning, as mercury is a toxic element that causes neurological, psychological, and kidney problems, and mercury can be transferred to the fetus when used by pregnant women. 
- ^ A b T. Brown (19-9-2017), "51 Tips To . On How To Tweet Get Lighter Skin the Tone ' Naturally" , Www.vkool.com , Retrieved 11-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ CHRISTOPHER GODWIN (18-7-2017), “Skin Lightening Remedies for Black Skin” , www.livestrong.com , Retrieved 11-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b "Skin Lightening Treatments" , the www.webmd.com , Retrieved 11-3-2018. Edited.