Long hair is the focus of most women’s attention, as it gives them an additional and distinctive beauty, and it may be difficult to get long hair always, but with some daily care it can be achieved, and there are many ways that work to lengthen hair such as using some specialized products to promote hair growth, Along with eating a healthy diet, there are also many natural substances that can be used to make hair more long. 
To make hair longer, follow the following:
- Eating a healthy diet that contains many protein, vitamins and minerals, these elements are a prerequisite for healthy hair growth, and you should focus on foods that contain vitamins A, B, C, E, along with foods that contain zinc, copper, magnesium, and selenium. , And a group of B-complex vitamins, and these nutrients can be obtained from milk, oats, parsley, avocado, brown bread, spinach, salmon, and many others, and the necessary analyzes must be done to ensure that there is no deficiency in vitamins, the most important of which is vitamin E, and zinc. Their deficiency leads to hair thinning and hair loss. 
- Using castor oil, it is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, especially omega-9, and this is what makes it promote hair growth, and because this oil is viscous, it can be mixed with an equal amount of coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil, and then massage the scalp with this mixture for a period It ranges between 30-45 minutes and then washing the hair with shampoo, camphor oil, peppermint or rosemary can also be added. 
- Massaging the scalp, this is to enhance blood flow to it and stimulate the follicles to increase hair growth, and this can be done once a week using warm oil, and massaging the scalp in a circular motion gently for a period of three to five minutes, and then washing the hair, it is also possible to do an oil bath For hair instead of massaging it with oil. 
- Turn the hair down and then lift it up daily for two to four minutes, as this stimulates blood circulation in the scalp. 
- Staying away from stress as it is one of the most important factors that contribute to hair loss, and stress can reduce blood circulation activity in the scalp, and for this one must avoid stress and get rid of it by doing some exercises such as relaxation exercises or meditation, and a number of hours must be obtained. Enough sleep. 
- Making an egg mask, eggs are very useful for hair growth and lengthening , as they contain a high proportion of protein, and also contain iron, sulfur, phosphorous , zinc , and selenium, and an egg mask is made by whipping an egg and adding a cup of milk with two tablespoons of virgin olive oil Then add the juice of half a lemon fruit, then put the mask on the hair for a period of 20-30 minutes, and then wash it with water and shampoo. 
- Follow a different method when washing hair , as the temperature of the water used when washing the hair and the number of times the hair is washed has an effect on its length, and for this reason, the hair should be washed no more than three times a week and use cold water not hot water, even if there is difficulty in Use of cold water on the entire body. You can wash the hair separately, and then wrap the hair with a special cap for a short time. 
- Dry the hair after showering gently, so that the hair is not broken and to work on its growth and increase in length, and you must use a wide-toothed comb to comb the hair, and wait for it to become dry before combing it. 
- Protecting hair from external damage, when going swimming and spending long hours in the sun, hair must be covered, and this is to protect it from water in swimming pools. 
- Drink adequate amounts of water daily, as water moisturizes the hair and has an essential role in making hair longer, and you should drink at least 2-3 liters per day. 
- Not to over-use tools for drying hair , such as hair dryer and iron, and it is recommended to reduce the temperature of these tools when using them.  .
Several steps can be done at home to intensify hair, and they are: 
- Scalp massage to stimulate blood circulation , and blood to hair follicles, which stimulates its growth, and this can be done by massaging the scalp in a circular motion.
- Use lemon juice to treat the scalp, it contains a range of vitamins B , in addition to vitamin C, and folic acid , all of which are important elements for the growth of hair , and is the work of a mixture made up of the amount of lemon juice with Mkdaran of olive oil and massage the scalp, and then leave The mixture for a period ranging between 30-46 minutes, then wash the hair with water first and then use water and shampoo, and it is best to repeat this method once or twice a week.
- Massage the scalp with coconut milk , as coconut milk contains some vitamins and nutrients that stimulate hair growth, and the scalp is massaged using coconut milk for half an hour, then the hair is washed with lukewarm water, and the process is repeated two to four times a month.
- ↑ "How to Grow Your Hair Super Long" , www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 30-8-2017.Edited.
- ^ A b t w c h "How To To the Make Your Hair Post1 Prev the Grow Faster View Of 3Next" , Www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 30-8-2017.Edited.
- ^ A b t w "How To Tweet Get Longer Hair To the Fast" , Www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 30-8-2017.Edited.
- ↑ Sam Escobar (14-6-2017), “13 Ways to Make Your Hair Grow Faster , ” www.goodhousekeeping.com , Retrieved 8-30-2017.
- ↑ "How to Help Enhance Hair Growth" , www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 30-8-2017.Edited.