Nutrition is one of the most important things to obtain fitness , as it is possible to follow a balanced diet, which helps to obtain calories and nutrients that the body needs to carry out daily activities, including regular exercise, when it comes to eating foods to support activity, and performance Exercise A person needs to have the appropriate types of food at appropriate times during the day. 
Care should be taken to exercise regularly, as it is one of the best things that are beneficial to health, because of its many benefits, such as: improving the general health of the body, gaining physical fitness, and reducing the risks of many chronic diseases, and one may face difficulty in the beginning. When you exercise regularly, and therefore you can start slowly, and divide the time for exercises. 
There are many different types of exercises that can be practiced, including: 
- Endurance or aerobic exercises , activities that increase breathing, and heart rate, they improve the health of the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, in addition to improving physical fitness in general, examples of these exercises: brisk walking, swimming, jogging, and cycling.
- Strength exercises, or resistance, and exercises that strengthen muscles, and examples of them: lifting weights, or resistance tools.
- Balance exercises, as they facilitate walking on uneven surfaces, and help to avoid falls, and can be trained by standing on one leg.
- Flexibility exercises: It helps to stretch the muscles, and helps the body stay fit, and flexible, such as: yoga.
Muscle strengthening and endurance
Muscle strengthening is one of the elements of physical fitness, which is the ability of a muscle or a group of muscles to exert an effort to resist. The presence of large muscle strength enhances fitness, because it enables a person to perform tasks easier, such as: pushing, pulling, and lifting. Muscle endurance is an element. Another aspect of physical fitness, as the ability to continue performing repetitive movements is of less intensity over time, and muscle strength and endurance can be gained through practicing resistance exercises, such as lifting weights. 
Tips when exercising
There are some things to keep in mind while exercising, and they are: 
- Choose activities that target different body parts, and the core muscles, which are: the muscles around the back, abdomen, and pelvis.
- Choose activities that a person enjoys, and it is easy to do them regularly, if it is one of the person's favorite exercises and enjoyable for him.
- Ensure that you exercise safely, and use appropriate equipment, to prevent injuries, and not to over-exercise.
- Dana Sullivan Kilroy, "Eating the Right Foods for Exercise" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 19-12-2017. Edited.
- "And the Physical Fitness Exercise" , Www.medlineplus.gov , Retrieved 19-12-2017. Edited.
- "What is Physical Fitness? - Definition & Importance" , www.study.com , Retrieved 19-12-2017. Edited.