Natural ways to grow nails
There are many ways to help the growth of strong and attractive nails, including: 
- Olive oil: Olive oil promotes nail growth . Because it contains vitamin E, which improves blood circulation, helps repair it from damage, maintains good moisture, and thus enhances its nutrition, it can be used by gently massaging nails with olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed, then wearing cotton gloves overnight. Or by soaking the nails with warm olive oil for 15 to 30 minutes once a day.
- Lemon: Lemon contains vitamin C, which is necessary for the growth of nails, and is characterized by its ability to treat yellowing of the nails , and make them more shiny, and it is used by mixing a tablespoon of lemon juice with a quantity of olive oil, heating them slightly in the microwave, then soaking the nails in the mixture for ten minutes Or, you can rub a slice of lemon on the nails for fifteen minutes, then wash it with warm water and dry it, and apply a moisturizer, as this can be done once a day, and it is also cautioned against rubbing the lemon on the nails if there is any wound, or skin growths around it; Because it may burn the skin.
The best vitamins for nail growth
Vitamins are an essential element for nail growth, and among these vitamins: 
- Biotin (Vitamin H): Biotin helps the growth of both nails, hair, and skin, and it can be obtained by eating some foods, such as: bananas, avocados, salmon, or through nutritional supplements, and an amount of 30-40 micrograms should be consumed. Daily; To ensure healthy nails.
- (Vitamin B9): Vitamin B9 or what is known as folic acid is necessary for cell growth, as it helps the growth of nails, and to ensure healthy growth, 400-500 micrograms of it should be consumed, and it can be obtained from leafy greens, eggs, and citrus fruits.
Useful herbs for nail growth
- Nettle herb: Nettle herb contains a high amount of silica and other beneficial minerals that are required to help the growth of nails and strengthen them, and thus prevent the nails from being brittle and weak, and the herb is used by soaking two to three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves in a cup of hot water For ten minutes, then filter it and add some honey, making sure to drink a cup of this herbal tea daily. 
- Horsetail herb: According to the list of ancient Greek and Roman herbs, this herb is an effective herb for nail growth, being a source of calcium, silica, and other beneficial minerals, and it is used by adding about half a teaspoon of dried horsetail herb to two cups of boiling water, covering it, and leaving it For ten to fifteen minutes, then filter the mixture and leave it to cool down, and the nails are soaked for twenty minutes, and this treatment can be followed at least four times a week. 
- "Top 20 Natural Home Remedies For Nail Growth At Home" , vkool.com , Retrieved 1-10-2017 . Edited.
- Komal Kaviliga (19-9-2017), "How To Grow Nails Faster And Stronger" , www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 1-10-2017. Edited.
- "Home Remedies for Nail Growth Prev2 of 3Next" , www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 1-10-2017. Edited.
- "Home Remedies for Nail Growth Prev post1 of 3Next" , www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 1-10-2017. Edited.