The coconut plant, or coconut, or as it is also called coconut, is characterized by its wide variety of benefits. Besides eating it as a type of fruit, it is used in the manufacture of a number of cosmetic and foodstuffs, and due to this, the coconut fruit was called the wonder fruit, and today through the topic "At first we will talk about the most important benefits of coconut, and then put together the most delicious home-selected recipes that you can use coconut in.
Coconut has the advantage of being a source that contains a high amount of calcium, which makes it a good food to maintain healthy teeth and bones, in addition to that, it also works to reduce a person's incidence of osteoporosis.
Coconut is considered anti-fungi, germs, parasites and viruses, and it also provides protection from diseases associated with: the kidneys, gallbladder and liver, and we add to this that using coconut in all its various methods of use gives you the ability to get rid of infections such as bronchitis and infections That affects the throat, in addition to getting rid of the flu as well.
Perhaps the most useful way to use coconut and its magical side is the use of coconut oil, which is the edible oil that is extracted from the filling in the coconut fruit, and there are many ways to use coconut oil from industrial to medicinal and food uses, and this use returns Coconut oil has a broad spectrum of its high fatty acid saturated acid content that slowly oxidizes it.
Benefits of coconut oil
Among the many and varied benefits of coconut oil or coconut oil, we mention:
- Lighten spots on the skin, by applying it to the skin and massaging it with it.
- Coconut oil increases the ability to tolerate sunlight, as it acts as a sunscreen.
- You can use coconut oil as an effective night moisturizer for the face.
- You can apply coconut oil to chapped lips continuously to get rid of that chapping.
- In the event that the skin is infected or exposed to any injury, we can use coconut oil, as it will quickly restore the skin to its normal position.
- Using coconut oil in cooking works to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, and also reduces the rise in blood pressure, not to mention that coconut oil contains uric acid, which is very important for heart health, by 50% of it, and we add to that also improve the digestion process And reduce stomach pain if it is used in cooking as well.
- For hair, you can use coconut oil in different ways, such as: massaging the scalp well with it, and then leaving it on the hair for 10 minutes, and coconut oil helps to give hair deep moisturizing and prevent it from drying by massaging wet hair and scalp with coconut oil Leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash it off.
Home-made coconut oil
In addition to ready-made coconut oil available and sold in a number of stores and pharmacies, you can also make it home by:
- Cut the coconut fruit into two parts, where we peel it and extract only the white parts from it, then grate those white parts through the use of the grater used to grind the onions, until we get soft and small parts in size.
- In a container of Astnlas we put a quantity of water on the fire until the water reaches the boiling point, to be later poured boiling water on the parts of the white coconut that we grated, while stirring with a glass or wooden spoon, until the water temperature drops and becomes warm.
- After the mixture is warmed up, we start the process of squeezing it by hand, and that is inside the same container placed in it.
- Upon completion of the process of squeezing the mixture, put the bowl aside or in the refrigerator for a full night, to be done on the next day to scrape the coconut oil, which we will notice that it has settled at the top of the pot, and then put it in the jar for preservation.
The health and aesthetic benefits of coconut
- Fats: Coconut contains the lightest and healthy type of fats, which in turn works in turn to convert these fats in particular instantly into energy that gives the muscles and brain nourishment without working to store them.
- Energy: Fatty acids, in turn, available in coconut, provide an increase in the metabolism process, as eating coconut helps to reduce inactivity by giving the body energy continuously.
- Skin care: There are also antioxidants in coconut, which in turn keep the skin from being exposed to signs of aging and aging, as it protects both the skin and the body from the formation of oxidative cells and harmful roots. Coconut contains antioxidants, so it definitely protects the skin from the signs of aging and premature aging because it protects the body and skin from harmful roots and oxidative cells.
In addition to the health and aesthetic benefits of coconut, we can prepare the most delicious and delicious sweets from coconut, along with coconut juice that is preferred by a large number of people, and then we put that for you.
- Eggs, number 5.
- 3 cups of flour.
- A cup of liquid milk.
- A cup of sugar.
- Half a cup of ghee.
- Half a cup of coconut.
- Baking powder.
- Diameter :
- A glass of water.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- First, we rub the butter and sugar together well.
- Then we mix baking powder, flour and coconut with each other.
- Beat the eggs with vanilla well, and then add them to the buttermilk and sugar mixture.
- Later, we add the milk to the mixture, making sure to mix the ingredients after adding the milk every time.
- Grease the baking tray with ghee, then sprinkle it with flour, and then pour the mixture into it.
- When done, put the coconut cake in the oven.
- To prepare the syrup, put all the ingredients of the syrup on the fire in a saucepan, leave it for 15 minutes, remove it from the heat when finished, and set it aside until it cools.
- We add the cold syrup to the coconut cake right after it comes out of the oven.
- Sprinkle coconut cakes to decorate.
- Half a cup of powdered milk.
- Half a cup of powdered sugar.
- A cup of coconut.
- 200 grams of butter.
- Half a cup of coconut, to garnish.
- Pinch of vanilla.
- Two boxes of Oreo biscuits.
- Half a box of cream.
- Mix all of (milk, sugar, coconut, butter, vanilla), until we get the dough.
- We put the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Then we move on to grind the oreo biscuit, and then mix it with the cream.
- We form the dough into small balls, with a hole made in the center of each coconut balls ball, to fill it with the biscuit mixture, and when finished, we fold it and cover it with coconut and put it in the refrigerator.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 2 cups of coconut milk.
- A glass of water.
- A tablespoon of coconut, we put it inside the juice.
- Coconut to decorate.
- We put all the ingredients in a blender for a period of 2 minutes, and then pour the coconut juice into the serving cups, decorate it with coconut, where the juice is served cold.