Long hair is considered an attribute of femininity and beauty, but many girls resort to chemical treatments or perform hair transplants to obtain immediate results, and this of course is costly in terms of material and also brings many risks in the long run, especially since natural remedies are easy to prepare are available and It extends the hair and thickens it, but rather preserves its shine and strength in a way that makes it attractive and healthy.
How to make hair grow longer quickly
- Trimming the ends of damaged and dry hair once every two months, and it is intended to trim the ends to take a length of about half a centimeter, and it is recommended to resort to a special hairdresser and avoid cutting hair at home; Because self-exclusion leads to disasters in the long run.
- The use of Egyptian cotton sheets in the sleeping linen, Egyptian cotton is distinguished from regular cotton by being smooth and soft, which prevents hair from being broken or tangled.
- Take nutritional supplements after consulting a doctor, and they can be purchased from pharmacies in the form of pills or medicinal tablets, and they have proven effective in nourishing hair and increasing its growth rate, and one example is biotin, and it is recommended to take 5,000 milligrams of it daily for a period of no less than three months.
- Not to expose the hair to excessive heat, whether through industrial dryers such as an electric dryer, or hot water during the shower.
- Care for the scalp by massaging it with a serum or shampoo that contains avocado oil or coconut oil in its formula, and it is recommended to rub the scalp several times a week to stimulate blood circulation, which ensures the absorption of oils and benefits from them.
- Avoid styling wet hair, especially if the type of hair is curly. Because wet hair is fragile, weak, and easy to break and fall out as well, and in this case it is advised to wait for the hair to dry naturally, or to comb it under the shower before leaving the shower.
Mixtures to lengthen hair quickly
Eggs are considered a therapeutic and medicinal substance for hair, as they contribute to their thickening and lengthening; Due to its high content of protein, zinc minerals, iron, phosphorous, and iodine, it can be applied to the scalp and hair strands from the roots to the ends, and it is recommended to leave it on the hair for a quarter of an hour.
Mixing a spoonful of natural bee honey, olive oil, and egg white, then put the mixture directly on the hair for a third of an hour, then wash the hair with cold water and shampoo.
First of all, it is necessary to mention the possibility of extracting onion juice by squeezing it using carrot juice, or cutting it into small cubes and pressing it, and massaging the scalp and hair strands with juice, leaving it on for a quarter of an hour and then washing it as usual.