Blackheads form when the pores are clogged, and this is for several reasons, as dead skin and its accumulation play a role in that. Hormonal changes that occur in the body, excessive use of skin care cosmetics, along with stress and genetic factors are all factors that lead to the appearance of blackheads on the face Especially on the nose, but it may also appear on the chest, back, neck, arms and shoulders, and if left untreated, it may lead to acne. And the problem of blackheads can be treated with some prescription drugs, but natural remedies can be resorted to using materials available at home, and the treatment method is easy and takes only a few days. 
How to get rid of blackheads
In the beginning, you should consider some things to know the most appropriate treatment for blackheads, and the most important of these things are; Knowing the type of skin by determining whether the skin is oily, dry, normal, or sensitive, as determining the type of skin makes it easy to choose the most suitable product for treating black heads, and if there is doubt about knowing the skin type, it is better to choose products for sensitive skin Blackheads can be eliminated through the following methods: 
- Steam , as the steam works to open the pores, as blackheads cannot be removed easily, especially when thinking about pressing the pores in order to remove these heads, and the steam is made for the face by bringing the face closer to a bowl containing hot water but with caution, and making the face It is exposed to steam for a period of ten to fifteen minutes, and a towel is placed over the head to get the largest amount of steam.
- Using strips to remove blackheads, this method is temporary, but does not irritate the skin, and this method can be combined with skin peeling at the same time.
- Avoid pressing blackheads by fingers in order to get them out, as this method may cause skin inflammation and will not prevent blackheads from forming again.
- Visiting the doctor in the event that blackheads cannot be treated at home, the dermatologist will examine the skin and determine the type of skin, and thus will determine the appropriate treatment, whether by using some medical treatments, cosmetics, or even natural methods, and the doctor may prescribe antibiotics for the injured In addition to topical treatments, especially in cases of acne that causes blackheads, but this procedure is performed in severe cases.
Treating blackheads naturally
Eggs contain protein, which is believed to be able to kill the bacteria that cause pimples and blackheads, and the mask is prepared by separating the egg white from its yolk, and then applying the face with the egg white using a piece of cloth, or clean and dry fingers, and the mask must be applied to A dry and clean face, and a layer of egg white is placed and left to dry, and then another layer is placed, and the process is repeated between 3-5 times, and then the face is washed and dried. 
Baking soda mask
Baking soda is an effective treatment for blackheads, as well as acne, as it helps to clear the skin of impurities and dirt, and the mask is prepared by mixing two teaspoons of baking soda with water , and then applying the mask to the affected areas and massaging gently, then leave the mixture until Dry and then wash the face with warm water, and repeat the process once or twice a week. 
Lemon is considered an effective natural remedy for treating blackheads, and this recipe is prepared by adding salt to a few drops of lemon juice, then applying the mixture to the areas that contain blackheads and leaving it for 20 minutes, and then washing the face again with warm water. . 
Characterized by honey characteristics antiseptic, this is very useful in getting rid of black heads especially for owners of oily skin, and is used by massaging the affected areas for a quarter of an hour and then wash the face with warm water. 
Cinnamon can be used to remove blackheads, by mixing a teaspoon of cinnamon with lemon juice, and you can add a little turmeric powder as desired, and then distribute the mixture on the face and leave for a period of 10-15 minutes before washing the face. 
Oats work to rid the skin of blackheads, by mixing two tablespoons of oatmeal with three tablespoons of yogurt, and small amounts of each of lemon juice and olive oil , then apply the mixture on the entire face and leave for a few minutes, and then wash the face with water. Oats can be used in another way, which is by adding a teaspoon of honey, with the juice of four tomatoes, and adding oatmeal in an amount sufficient to make a paste, and then rub the face for ten minutes with this mixture, and then wash the face. 
Green tea is used to treat blackheads by mixing a teaspoon of green tea leaves with a little water, to make a paste and then gently rub the affected areas with the paste for a period of two to three minutes, and for oily skin, the area is rubbed deeply to clean it and open the pores Then, wash the face with lukewarm water. 
- ^ A b t w c "Menu Home Remedies For a Unesco World " , Www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 30-8-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b "How To Tweet Get To the Rid Of a Unesco World " , Www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 30-8-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b Lari Warjri (17-1-2014), " the Natural Ways To Face On the Remove a Unesco World And Nose" , Www.medindia.net , Retrieved 30-8-2017. Edited.