- 1 Remove the lint from clothes
- 2 ways to remove lint from clothes
- 3 other ways to remove lint
- 4 Get rid of towel lint
- 5 How to avoid lint gathering on clothes
- 6 clothes care tips
- 7 References
Remove lint from clothes
The pile is stuck a problem on the clothes of the problems facing housewife home when washing time, and occur for several reasons , including forgetting a piece of tissue paper in the pockets of clothing, or wash clothes cotton with other fabrics, or the nature of the cloth, can dander damage the piece in full even clothes If it is new then you must know the correct ways to remove it. 
Ways to remove lint from clothes
The lint can be removed from clothes using tape by wrapping a little bit of tape around the fingers of the hand with the non-sticky side around the fingers, and the sticky side in the other direction, and then gently patting the clothes on which the fluff appears. 
Lint removal roller
The lint can be removed from clothes by using the lint removal cylinder by passing it back and forth several times over the linting clothes, and it is worth noting that this cylinder is sold in stores and some of them are perfumed so that the clothes give a beautiful smell after use, with the need to change the cylinder paper as soon as it is filled with lint ,  It is also possible to make a cylinder to remove the lint, by using a wide adhesive tape, and wrapping it on the hook, paying attention to leaving the sticky side from the outside, then moving the hook over the clothes; To get rid of lint. 
Electric lint removal device
An electric lint removal device can be used, which passes it over the linting clothes to help remove the lint appearing on it, and it is worth noting that it is very necessary to pass the electric lint removal device very gently over the fabric to keep it from tearing or damage. 
Use a shaver
Battery powered razors can be used; To remove lint from clothes , by gently passing the machine over the clothes, and razor blades with edges can be used by moving them gently on the clothes, taking care, and caution. So that the clothes are not torn, and despite the effectiveness of this method, but it is taken to be that it needs a long time; To get rid of lint completely. 
Pumice stone can be used to remove the lint from clothes , and this can be applied by moving the stone very gently and gently over the piece of clothing. To keep the fabric from tearing and damage, you can also use sandpaper in the same way instead. 
The lint can be removed from clothes by adding one cup of distilled white vinegar to the washing water while washing the clothes, as white vinegar will help soften the threads of fabric and reduce the lint, and then put the clothes in the clothes dryer with the pieces made of microfiber cloth because the lint will stick With these fabrics, the clothes are then removed from the drying machine and cleaned with a clothes brush. 
It is also possible to get rid of the lint from clothes with the help of scissors, depending on the amount and size of the lint, by placing the piece of clothing on a flat surface, then cutting the lint individually after lifting it. 
The washing sponge is one of the cheapest methods that can be used; To remove the lint from clothes, by moistening the sponge a little, and then passing it over the clothes from the rough side with pressure; Until the lint is permanently eliminated. 
Other ways to remove lint
There are many other methods that can be used to remove the lint from clothes, including the following: 
- Rubber gloves, and it is used by wetting the gloves, doing the lint capture, and repeating the process until all the existing lint is cleaned, and taking into account during this cleaning and washing the gloves.
- Perfumed dry wipes for the dryer, on which the dried leaves can be used; To remove unwanted hair or lint, by directly wiping the lint-covered clothes.
- The small squeegee can be used by running it over the lint stuck to the clothes.
Get rid of dander with towels
Towels, especially new ones, contain lint. Because its soft fibers attract lint due to static electricity, and they also attract dust and other small particles, and to get rid of the lint it is recommended to follow the following methods: 
If the towels are new, they can easily be washed and dried in the normal way in the open air to get rid of the lint, but this method may require a few cycles of washing to get rid of the lint completely, or the towel can be placed in the clothes dryer with two sheets of washing drying papers, and run for a period of thirty minutes, These sheets help release particles of lint from the towel after they are released by the power of the dryer. 
The lint usually appears if the towels are made of short fibers, which makes them always present on them, and it can be disposed of by using the rotating lint roller, or removing it using the adhesive tape by pressing the towel to remove the lint, and a bag or nylon net can be placed In the clothes dryer while towel drying; Because it rubs against the towel, causing the removal of unwanted lint balls, and to avoid the problem of lint in the first place, it is recommended to buy cotton towels with a long woven pile, because the lint does not collect on it easily. 
How to avoid lint gathering on clothes
Some measures can be taken to avoid the gathering of lint on all types of clothes, including the following: 
- Use the gentle washing program available within the automatic washing machine programs, especially for clothes that you suspect will be damaged by lint, or wash them by hand.
- Turn the garment in reverse before washing the clothes in an automatic washing machine or by hand.
- Separate pieces of clothing well before washing them.
- The automatic washing machine does not fill a large amount of clothes.
- Avoid harsh detergents and bleaches that are harmful to fabrics.
- Use washing powders that contain the cellulase enzyme, which helps get rid of cotton deposits in fabrics.
- Use a commercial fabric conditioner for the rinse cycle, because its ingredients help coat the fabric fibers to reduce wear.
- Avoid using a toaster, especially for delicate clothes.
Clothes care tips
Here are some tips that can be followed to take care of the clothes and make them good for the longest period: 
- Use appropriate and safe bleaching materials, so that the threads or their colors are not damaged.
- Clean delicate fabrics with care, for example, clothes made of silk or linen should be cleaned by hand washing, and with a gentle detergent.
- Store clothes properly, for example, foldable and woven clothes, and hang formal clothes and dresses.
- Washing clothes using lukewarm or cold water, cold water is gentle on clothes, as it reduces the possibility of colored spots on them, meaning it prevents colors from mixing or fading, in addition to preserving the texture of the fabric.
- "How to Reduce and Remove Lint from Clothes and Upholstery" , www.thespruce.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020. Edited.
- Erica Sadun (21-1-2005), "How to De-Lint your Clothes" , www.lifehacker.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020. Edited.
- HOWSTUFFWORKS.COM CONTRIBUTORS, "How To To the Remove Lint" , Www.home.howstuffworks.com , Retrieved 13/5/2020. Edited.
- "How To To the Remove Lint From Clothes" , Www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 13/5/2020. Edited.
- MARY MARLOWE LEVERETTE (12-3-2017), “How to Reduce and Remove Lint from Clothes and Upholstery” , www.thespruce.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020. Edited.
- "How to Remove Pilling From Clothing" , www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020.
- Liz Alterman (24-3-2015), "6 Amazing Pet Hair Removal Hacks Just in Time for Shedding Season (PHOTOS)" , thestir.cafemom.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020.
- "How To To the Remove From New Lint Towels" , Www.howtocleanstuff.net , Retrieved 13/5/2020. Edited.
- Heloise (22-1-2004), "Removing Fuzz from Towels" , www.goodhousekeeping.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020. Edited.
- Mary Marlowe Leverette (9-8-2018), “How to Prevent and Remove Pilling on Clothes” , www.thespruce.com , Retrieved 5/13/2020. Edited.
- Charles Crawford, “13 Simple Ways To Make Your Clothes Last Longer , ” www.lifehack.org , Retrieved 5/13/2020. Edited.