Removing stains from washable clothes
Oil stains can be removed from washable fabrics and clothes , by following the following steps and tips: 
- Avoid rubbing or wiping the clothes when they are contaminated with oil, as this deepens the stain in the fabric and makes it more difficult to remove.
- Gently remove any solid material, such as a speck of butter, using the edge of a knife or spoon.
- Sprinkle some cornstarch, baby powder, baking soda, or you can use a piece of bread. To absorb any oils before washing the item.
- Spray the stain with a spray and remove it, or you can apply a washing detergent or washing powder that contains sufficient quantities of enzymes needed to break down the oil particles, and if the powder is powder It is preferable to mix it with a little warm water to make foam, then apply it to the stain for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Gently scrub the stains with fingers or using a toothbrush, then wash the clothes in the usual way.
Clothes that require dry cleaning
The stain should be sprayed with baby powder or cornstarch, so that as much of the oil as possible is absorbed, this makes removing the stain easier with dry cleaning. 
Cleaning delicate fabrics
Washing powder can be used, and stains can be covered with cornstarch or baby powder, and kept in a warm place for several hours or overnight without rubbing. Because the hot heat enhances the powder's absorption of oil from the fabrics, and the process is repeated more than once until the stain is removed, then washed in the usual way. 
Clean stains using ironing
Stains can be cleaned using ironing, by placing a piece of cloth on the ironing board, sprinkling a sufficient amount of baking soda or cornstarch on it, then placing the piece of clothing containing the oil stain directly above it, so that the oil stain is facing downward, then heating the iron and placing it On the piece of clothing; Until the old cloth absorbs the oil, and repeat the process two to four times until the stain is removed, then discard the old cloth. 
Dishwashing liquid can be used to clean clothes from oil stains, by applying it to the stain, rubbing it well for several minutes, then washing the piece of clothing as usual according to the instructions for the type of fabric. 
- ↑ MARY LEVERETTE (21-9-2017), “How to Remove Oil Stains from Clothes And Carpet” , www.thespruce.com , Retrieved 1-1-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b "How To To the Remove Stains From S OIL Clothes" , Www.cleanipedia.com , Retrieved 3-1-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Get Oil Out Of Clothes" , www.home.howstuffworks.com , Retrieved 3-1-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How To Remove Grease Stains" , thekitchn , Retrieved 3-1-2018. Edited.