Many people suffer from the problem of obesity , and from the problem of accumulation of fat in certain areas of the body, and these people seek to follow diets , and do exercises; To burn fat in those areas, however, this is difficult to achieve; Fat burning is done all over the body without targeting a specific area, and this is done by reducing the amount of fat-rich foods in the diet program. Eating fatty foods increases the formation of fatty tissue in different areas of the body, such as the buttocks area. 
Therefore, individuals are advised to follow a healthy, balanced diet low in fat, and to engage in cardiovascular exercises, such as walking , dancing, jogging, and swimming for a minimum of 30 minutes over a period of at least 3-4 days a week, in order to burn calories that will accumulate in the form of body fat if It has not been disposed of, and fat is burned in one area of the body before others depending on genetics, taking into account that obtaining the required results requires at least 6 weeks of hard work, and it may take more than that depending on the size of the original buttocks, And the person's weight, and his previous level of activity before starting the buttock fat burning program, so you must be patient, and not despair if results are not obtained quickly, because this is completely normal. 
The quality of butt fat
Body fat was recently divided according to its type and location in the body, and with regard to the type of fat, it has been divided into two types: brown fat, which are healthy fats that healthy people have more than obese people, and help burn calories consumed, and scientists are looking to search for A way to increase its percentage in the body, as a way to get rid of obesity and excess weight in the future, and the second type is white fat, which accumulates in the bodies of people who suffer from obesity, and the endocrine glands work in the body, and affect the course of vital processes in it. 
With regard to the places where fat collects, there is visceral fat that is found around the internal organs of the body, such as in the abdominal region, which cause harm to human health and raise the risk of chronic diseases , such as diabetes , heart disease , and stroke, and there is a second type of fat, which is fat Superficial accumulated directly under the skin, such as in the thighs and buttocks , and it is also found in the abdominal area over the abdominal visceral fat. The abdomen may pose serious health hazards. 
Butt slimming methods
In addition to a healthy diet, it is recommended to exercise special exercises that accelerate the burning of fat and calories consumed in the body, and thus accelerate the burning of butt fat, where it is recommended to practice cardio-calorie-burning aerobic exercises, in addition to practicing strength exercises, and among these exercises the following : 
- Climbing stairs and moving away from escalators and elevators, which helps to increase physical fitness , and burn calories, as climbing stairs for short periods may give remarkable health benefits, according to a study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, and was conducted A group of women climbed 180 steps in two minutes, once a day, and five times a week, in the first week of the study, and in the seventh and eighth weeks, they went up the stairs five times a day for five days a week, meaning a total of 10 minutes of exercise per day, as that was sufficient. By getting good, positive results.
- The practice of hiking long distances, as walking health benefits similar to climbing stairs and can climb hills, walking in uneven areas to enhance combustion processes.
- Practicing climbing sport , climbing burns twice the amount of calories that can be burned while practicing walking, and climbing stairs in the same period of time, and climbing can be practiced inside gyms equipped for this, and climbing has other benefits, as it can be considered a sport of the mind by thinking about how Climb up and choose the right path.
- Intense exercise in the gyms for a not short period, and many exercises can be done alternately, as exercising in the gym for less than 4 minutes can increase physical fitness and improve health, and the time can be increased to half an hour to increase the burning of calories, and it is recommended By following a routine based on practicing 12-15 different exercises, where each exercise takes about 30 seconds, then the transition is made to the next exercise, practicing it for 30 seconds as well, and taking a 10-second break between one exercise and the next.
- Practice yoga , and relaxation exercises . It is recommended to practice yoga that contains at least 15-20 minutes of challenging exercises that lead to sweating.
- The practice of various sports that focus on the lower body, such as squats, and the sport of sitting on an imaginary chair (one of the yoga movements).
- People are advised to eat healthy, balanced food, and to do moderate-intensity aerobic exercise for at least 150 minutes a week, or to exercise high-strength aerobic exercise for at least 75 minutes per week. It is also recommended to add stretching and muscle strengthening exercises two or three times a week. The calories consumed, and burning the gained from them helps stimulate fat burning processes, regardless of where they are accumulated, and building muscle through exercise increases calorie burning processes and beautifies the appearance of the butt . 
- Brandi as Hester Janowiecki, BSc (2011), "Butt Fat Reduction is " , Netwellness , Retrieved 27-2-2017. Edited.
- Kathleen Doheny (2009), "The Truth About Fat" , of WebMD , Retrieved 27-2-2017. Edited.
- Alli Rainey (2016), "How To To Fat Butt to Lose: 10 Effective Exercises" , Healthline , Retrieved 27-2-2017. Edited.