Coconut is a natural component of hair straightening, as it contains moisturizing properties, gives hair shine, and contains anti-fungi, viruses, and germs, and maintains the health of the scalp, and it can be used by: 
- Add lemon juice to a cup of coconut milk, and store the mixture in a glass container.
- Put the box in the refrigerator for several hours, until a dense creamy layer has formed on its surface.
- Apply the layer that has formed on the surface, massage gently, and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Use a shower cap to cover the head, and place a warm wet towel around the cap.
- Leave the hair for about half an hour, then wash the hair with shampoo.
- Gently comb the hair while it is damp, and then leave it to dry.
- Repeat this two to three times a week, to get smooth and silky hair.
Apple cider vinegar
It is apple cider vinegar best treatment to reduce the curls of hair natural, preventing Tamoejeh, because the nature of the acid helps to maintain the pH level of natural hair, making it less curlier, and give him the brightest health, as is a natural cleanser for hair. 
Fenugreek is an excellent treatment for curly hair, as it contains a high level of lecithin, a fatty substance that is an emulsifying agent, and helps to preserve moisture in the hair, to make it more moist, and reduce frizz, and it can be used in several steps, namely: 
- Soak three to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind the soaked seeds the next morning, to make a thick paste.
- Mix three tablespoons of plain yogurt and one tablespoon of olive oil into the paste.
- Massage this paste onto the scalp and along the hair.
- Leave the hair on for at least an hour before washing it with warm water and shampoo.
- Repeat these steps once or twice a week.
Hardwood is a natural moisturizer that helps restore moisture to dry hair, and this in turn helps smooth curly hair, and it can be used by: 
- Mix equal amounts of warm honey, extra virgin olive oil, or coconut oil .
- Massage the hair with the mixture from the scalp to the end of the hair.
- Cover hair with a shower cap, and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo (baby shampoo).
- This treatment can be used once a week.
Keratin is a natural protein for hair, as hairdressers apply special substances to the hair, and heat is used to make the hair straight, and the treatment takes about ninety minutes or more, depending on the length of the hair, and hair should not be washed for a period of three to four days after the treatment, Wash it off after that time with a shampoo free of sodium sulfate to maintain the treatment. 
Chemical straightening lasts longer than keratin, so the hair remains permanently smooth, and its cost is nearly half the cost of a keratin treatment, but the roots grow curly again. 
- "18 Tips on how to get straight hair naturally at home" , www.vkool.com , Retrieved 28-11-2017. Edited.
- "Menu Home Remedies For Curly Hair Prev Interesting Facts About Post1 Of 3Next" , Www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 12-11-2017. Edited.
- "www.top10homeremedies.com" , www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 12-11-2017. Edited.
- Denise Mann, "Keratin Hair Treatments: What to Expect" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 11-12-2017. Edited.
- Lisa Fields, "Straight Talk About Straightening Hair" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 12-11-2017. Edited.