How to clean nails
There are several ways to keep nails clean and healthy, including: 
- Cut and trim your nails regularly.
- Wash and sterilize nail care tools before using them.
- Use soap and water or a nail brush when washing hands.
- Use clean scissors to clean the nails, and not to bite or bite them.
- Not cutting the nails before they stand out a lot, as it helps prevent infection.
Ways to get rid of yellow nails
Lemon is used to clean yellow spots on the nails, it is a natural whitening agent, and it can be used by filling a bowl to the middle of it with lemon juice, soaking the nails in it for a period of 10-15 minutes, and bringing a soft toothbrush to gently rub the nails with lemon juice, and then wash hands with lukewarm water, Then apply a lotion to the hands, and it is repeated twice a day, and lemon essential oil can be used by placing some oil in a bowl filled with water, then placing the fingertips in it for several minutes, and rubbing the nails with a soft toothbrush for a minute or two, and this process is repeated twice every day For several weeks. 
Hydrogen peroxide works to whiten nails through its whitening properties. A solution that consists of 3% hydrogen peroxide is used, and it can be used by: 
- Mix three or four tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide in half a cup of water.
- Soak the nails in the solution for two minutes, then bring a soft toothbrush and rub the nails gently, and wash them with water after that, and repeat that once a week for several months. For stubborn spots, hydrogen peroxide is applied directly to the nails and rubbed gently with a soft toothbrush, and it is recommended to apply a moisturizer. After using this remedy; Because hydrogen peroxide can dry out nails.
How to polish nails at home
Nails polishing can be done at home by: 
- Ensure that the nails are clean and dry, as wet nails break easily.
- Use nail polish remover; To remove any traces of nail polish.
- Cut and trim nails to desired length.
- Cut the nails in the preferred shape, whether it is circular or square.
- Use a nail file to polish or polish the nails, and by using the rough side, move the file from side to side.
- Remove roughness from nails, using a cotton cloth.
- Get a less rough texture by repeating the steps again.
- Cool the nails with the softest part of the file, then wipe them with a cotton cloth.
- ↑ "Health Tip: Keep Your Nails Clean" , www.medicinenet.com , Retrieved 22-10-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b "How To Tweet Get To the Rid Of Yellow Nails" , Www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 22-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Debolina Raja Gupta (16-10-2017), "What Is Nail Buffing And How To Do It At Home?" , Www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 22-10-2017. Edited.