You can resort to some medical methods to maintain the health of the nails and strengthen them , including the following:
- Taking a biotin supplement: Several studies have shown that biotin supplement, which is from the B vitamin group, works to increase the thickness of the nails and prevents their breakage, as a German study showed improvement in the health of nails in 91% of the studied cases, when taking about 2.5 milligrams of biotin daily over the course For several months, nail products containing silicones and MSM supplement are important elements of nail health. 
- Use of moisturizers: dermatologists recommend massaging hands with Vaseline, vitamin E oil, or skin cream at night, and these moisturizers can be used to moisturize nails as well, because they contain urea, phospholipids, and acid. Lactic acid, all of these ingredients help protect the nails from cracking. 
Some home recipes can be used to accelerate nail growth , including the following: 
- Eggshell: Eggshell can be used to increase the growth of nails, because it contains high levels of calcium, iron, protein, and minerals, as these components help to strengthen and protect the nails, and the eggshell is used by grinding it, and it is possible to grind some almonds or Flaxseeds with it, and then a teaspoon of this mixture is added to a cup of warm milk daily, and this treatment can be tried for a month to notice the improvement of the health and strength of the nails.
- Essential oils: It is recommended to massage the nails with essential oils that help the growth of nails, and to protect them from the damage that may be caused by chemical cleansers, and among these oils: tea oil and peppermint oil, as they have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which helps protect the nails from infections, and keep them shiny, The nails are massaged with oil at night, and the result is noticed within several days.
Some tips can be followed for nail care, including the following: 
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the nails, in order to prevent the growth of bacteria under them, so it is recommended to trim the nails periodically.
- Use a nail hardener.
- Avoid biting the nails or pulling off the surrounding skin tag. 
- Consult a doctor if there are any problems with nails. 
- Wear gloves when washing dishes to protect nails from harsh chemical cleaners. 
- ↑ Colette Bouchez (16-12-2006), "A Dozen Tips for More Beautiful Nails" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 2-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Karen Bruno (9-11-2012), " Softer Hands, Stronger Nails" , www.webmd.com , Retrieved 2-2-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b " . Top 20 the Natural Menu Home Remedies For Nails Growth , the At Menu Home" , Www.vkool.com , Retrieved 5-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Mayo Clinic Staff (2-3-2018), “Fingernails: Do's and don'ts for healthy nails , ” www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 5-2-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b Mayo , Clinic Staff (3-2-2018), "Fingernails: Do's And Don'ts For Healthy nail" , Www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 5-2-2018. Edited.