The freshness of the skin
All women strive to obtain a clear skin free of impurities and dirt, as ideal and healthy skin is the title of women's beauty, and to achieve this, this matter requires women to take care of their skin by cleaning it constantly, as the quality and quality of the skin is affected by many factors such as: tension, stress, lack of sleep, Malnutrition , pollution, exposure to ultraviolet rays, a lot of smoking and drinking alcohol, and there are thousands of skin care products that give the skin cleanliness and freshness, but instead of relying on these products, skin can be cleaned with easier and simpler home ways to improve the appearance of the skin and this is what we will explain in this Article. 
How to clean the skin
Steps to clean the skin easily at home are as follows: 
- Facial cleaning: so that all traces of make-up and cosmetics are removed using a face wash suitable for the type of skin, and natural materials can be used to clean the face such as milk , so that a piece of cotton is dipped in milk , and passed on the face in circular motions up, then the face is washed well with water.
- Exfoliate the skin: Exfoliation helps remove dry skin cells from the surface of the skin, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and reduce large pores, and any homemade scrub can be used in this step, so that the scrub is placed on a damp face and a light massage with a focus on the areas of the chin and nose The forehead, keeping away from the under-eyes area; Because it is very soft and delicate.
- Steaming the skin: The evaporation works to open the pores, and helps to expel the toxins and impurities that have accumulated on the skin, and the evaporation is done by placing the head over a bowl filled with boiling water, and the head is covered with a towel, then the head is lowered and raised to capture the steam, taking care not to approach too much until The skin is not harmed, and the steaming time does not exceed 10-15 minutes only, after that cold water is sprinkled on the face, and if the skin suffers from skin disorders and problems, you must consult a dermatologist before performing the steaming step.
- Face mask: You must choose a mask suitable for the type of skin, so it is recommended to use mud masks for oily skin and moisturizing and creamy masks for dry skin, and for sensitive skin, light masks are used for it, while mixed skin needs more than one mask to treat different areas of the face.
- Moisturizing the skin: A moisturizer helps protect the skin and maintain its structure, and all skin types need to be moisturized, so it is necessary to choose a moisturizer suitable for the type of skin, so that oily skin needs a light moisturizer, while dry skin needs a heavy and oily moisturizer, and for sensitive skin it is advised to stay away from Moisturizers containing perfumes or acids.
Home recipes to clean the skin
Milk, honey and yeast recipe
This mixture helps get rid of acne and pimples, in addition to tightening the skin. 
- Ingredients: a third of a teaspoon of yeast , a quarter cup of liquid milk , and a spoonful of honey.
- Method of preparation and use: The yeast is dissolved in milk , then a spoonful of honey is added to the mixture, and the ingredients are mixed with each other well, then the mixture is placed on the face and neck, and left for 15-30 minutes, then wash with warm and then cold water.
Aloe vera has many benefits for the skin, as it gets rid of the bacteria that cause acne, is anti-inflammatory, so that it helps calm irritated skin, and has astringent properties that contribute to eliminating scars, in addition to its efficiency in moisturizing and stimulating new skin cells. 
- Ingredients: Aloe Vera leaf.
- Method of preparation and use: The aloe vera gel is extracted from the aloe vera leaf, then the gel is placed on the face using a cotton swab, then left until it dries for about half an hour, then the face is washed with lukewarm water, and this is repeated daily or several times a week to get the best results.
Tomato and honey recipe
This recipe works to get rid of acne and blackheads on the face, as honey moisturizes the skin well, and tomato juice flushes out toxins from the skin and purifies it. 
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
- Method of preparation and use: Mix the ingredients with each other well, then put the mixture on the face, and leave for 30 minutes, then wash the face with lukewarm water, and dry well.
Olive oil cream
Olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties, as well as antioxidants. 
- Ingredients: Half a cup of olive oil, two tablespoons of water, two tablespoons of glycerine, two tablespoons of baby lotion.
- Method of preparation and use: Mix all the ingredients in an electric mixer until a thick consistency is obtained, then apply the cream to the face and neck, and leave it for about a full minute, then wash it with warm water, and dry well.
Cucumber, oats and yogurt recipe
Oatmeal contains properties that cleanse the skin from impurities and toxins, and it can be used through this recipe that is suitable for dry skin, as it cleans it and makes it more refreshing, and its method: 
- Ingredients: Half a peeled cucumber, 2 tablespoons of oats , 2 tablespoons of unflavored yogurt.
- Method of preparation and use: the cucumber is squeezed using an electric mixer, then the other ingredients are added, and mixed together well, and the mixture is left for several minutes until the oats are soaked in the mixture, after which the mixture is applied to the face, then washed well.
Banana, yogurt and honey recipe
Bananas cleanse the pores and deeply cleanse the skin, flush out toxins, as well as moisturize the skin and make it more youthful. 
- Ingredients: two teaspoons of yogurt, half a banana, and one teaspoon of honey.
- Method of preparation and use: Mix the ingredients with each other well, then spread the mixture on the face, and leave for 10 minutes, after which the face is washed with lukewarm water well.
Coconut oil has an abundance of antioxidants that prevent the activity of free radicals that cause dullness of the skin, in addition to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that keep the skin clear and clean, and this oil also makes the skin smoother and more moisturized, as it penetrates the inner skin tissues deeply. 
- Ingredients: coconut oil.
- Method of preparation and use: Heat a small amount of coconut oil in the microwave, then apply it to the face and other areas; Such as the neck, hands, and feet, and do a gentle massage on the skin for 10 minutes, then wash the skin with lukewarm water, dry it well, and repeat this once a day to get the best results.
- ^ A b Top10homeremedies (2014-03-12), "How To Tweet Get Mostly Clear To Skin At Menu Home" , Top10homeremedies , Retrieved 25-06-2017.
- ↑ healthbeautytips (09 March 2014), “How to do a Facial at Home-Basic Home Facial-5 Steps to Facial at Home” , healthbeautytips , Retrieved 25-06-2017.
- ↑ Jocelyn Al Aouar (02-17-2012), “7 Mixtures to Cleanse the Skin” , Yasmina Magazine , accessed 06-25-2017.
- ^ A b Gori Al - Nuaimi (10-12-2016), "7 natural recipes to clean skin deep" , diet magazine , briefed him on 06.25.2017.
- ↑ Gori Al-Nuaimi (20-11-2016), “8 recipes for deep cleansing of the skin” , Regime magazine , read on 06/25/2017.
- ↑ natural-homeremedies-for-life (22 Sept 2013), "Homemade Facial Cleanser" , natural-homeremedies-for-life , Retrieved 25-06-2017.
- ↑ top10homeremedies (12 March 2014), "How to Get Clear Skin at Home" , top10homeremedies , Retrieved 25-06-2017.