- 1 Effects of pills
- 2 Medical techniques to get rid of traces of pills
- 3 medicinal remedies to treat the effects of pimples
- 4 natural recipes to remove traces of pimples
- 5 tips to get rid of pimple marks
- 6 References
Effects of pills
The appearance of pimples on the face is not only uncomfortable for people who suffer from their appearance on the skin, but the effects that these pimples leave and the marks they leave on the face are also annoying and cause embarrassment. However, there are treatments and methods to get rid of these marks and traces left by the pills, in addition to the natural prescriptions that contribute greatly to getting rid of these effects and marks.
Medical techniques to get rid of traces of pills
These are the most important methods and techniques for treating the effects of pimples on the skin: 
- Chemical peeling : It removes a layer of skin, so that a new layer of skin appears. There are three types: deep peels, medium peels, and superficial peels. Among its disadvantages: it makes the skin more sensitive, and it is not permissible to use it for pregnant women, in addition to being not suitable for dark-skinned people.
- The laser : The laser works the same as chemical peeling, as it removes the outer layer of the skin for the emergence of a new skin layer, and the laser works very effectively to get rid of the effects of pimples and gives quick results from 3 to 10 days. Among its disadvantages: It is not suitable for dark-skinned people and may cause scars, infections, or a change in the pigment of the skin.
- Cosmetic operations: These operations can be resorted to in the absence of other treatments.
Medical treatments to treat the effects of pimples
There are many treatments and creams that treat the effects of pimples,  which can be obtained and bought from hospitals or different pharmacies, and some may require a prescription to treat acne, we mention the most important ones,  as follows: 
- Bleaching creams. These creams are effective for dark spots and traces of acne.
- Vitamin E, Vitamin E is known to be an effective antioxidant for skin problems, as Vitamin E capsules are placed directly on the area of acne marks to treat it.
- Glycolic acid, used in special chemical peeling treatments for the effects of acne and for all skin types.
- Lactic acid, this acid is also used in chemical peeling treatments to treat the effects of pimples, especially for dry skin, but it is used for other types of skin.
Natural recipes to remove traces of pimples
This recipe is for lightening dark spots on the face, and its method is as follows: 
- Squeeze the lemon and put it on the area of the pimples, and leave it for 20 minutes, then wash the face with water.
Honey is used to treat pimples and their effects and relieve redness and inflammation of the skin. Honey contains anti-bacterial properties, and its method is as follows: 
- Apply honey directly to the traces of pimples at night, and leave it for the next day, then wash the face with water.
The ingredients of this recipe are used to reduce the effects of the pills, and the method is as follows: 
- First preparation method: Massage the traces of pimples with a little coconut oil at least once a day.
- Second preparation method : 
- Mix a tablespoon of coconut oil and rose water.
- Massage the resulting mixture, leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the skin with lukewarm water, then with cold water, and leave it to dry.
- The process is repeated daily, to get rid of the effects of pimples.
Aloe vera gel is used to effectively treat the effects of pimples, and its method is as follows: 
- Aloe vera gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant.
- Apply the gel directly to the area of traces of pimples and leave to dry, then leave for 30 minutes and wash off with a mild lotion.
- Repeat this recipe daily.
Snow reduces the effects of pimples and pigmentation, and is used as follows: 
- Place an ice cube inside a tissue or a piece of cloth.
- Run the ice cube over the bean traces for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat this recipe daily.
The ingredients of this recipe help to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells from it, and the method is as follows: 
- the ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Two tablespoons of glycerin .
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Two tablespoons of sweet almond oil .
- How to prepare:
- All ingredients are mixed well to obtain a mixture.
- Massage the face with the mixture for 5 minutes, then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Dried orange peels
The ingredients of this recipe have the effect of cleaning the skin and relieving its inflammations, and getting rid of the effects and marks of pimples, and the method is as follows: 
- Dried a quantity of orange peels , then grind well until they become a fine powder, and take half a teaspoon of it.
- Add a teaspoon of milk, coconut milk or yogurt, and mix the ingredients well to get a mixture.
- Apply the mixture on the face, leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash the face with cold water.
Oats are used to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, as it is an effective antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and is a natural moisturizer for the skin, and is suitable for sensitive skin, and its method is as follows: 
- Boil 1 tablespoon of oats with 1/4 cup of water, and set aside to cool.
- Apply the mixture on the face with a massage, and leave it on the face for 10-15 minutes, then wash it with warm water.
Baking soda is characterized by its ability to treat many skin problems, such as: the effects of acne pimples and red spots on the skin. It is an effective anti-inflammatory, and its method is as follows: 
- Mix two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of baking soda in a small bowl, and mix to make a smooth paste.
- The mixture is placed on the damaged areas of the skin for a period of two minutes.
- Gently massage the skin, then rinse it with water.
- The process is repeated once a month. To get rid of the stubborn effects of acne.
It is used to exfoliate the skin, remove dead skin cells, treat the effects of acne, and maintain the freshness of the skin, and its method is as follows: 
- the ingredients:
- A tablespoon of yogurt.
- A tablespoon of rose water.
- A small amount of turmeric powder.
- Two tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- How to prepare:
- Mix all ingredients to get a smooth mixture.
- Put the mixture on the face, like a mask, and leave it for several minutes, then rinse the skin with water.
- Repeat the process once a week to get satisfactory results.
Clove oil contains many antioxidants, which makes it effective in fighting the bacteria that cause acne, in the following way: 
- Put a drop of clove oil on the pimples, for 10 minutes.
- Wash the skin with water, and with an oil-free lotion, it does not close the pores.
- Dries and moisturizes the skin.
- Repeat the process until treatment.
- Note: Use caution while applying this recipe. Because clove oil is strong on the skin.
Tips to get rid of traces and marks of pimples
Here are some simple steps and tips to get rid of acne marks:
- Putting on an oil-free sunblock to protect the skin from the harmful sun rays that can make the effects of pimples appear darker,  because the ultraviolet rays stimulate the production of melanin in the skin, which creates the opportunity for the appearance of the effects of acne, and it is the ideal time to be exposed to the sun. On a daily basis (15-20) minutes at most. 
- Exfoliate the skin several times a week. 
- Consult a physician to determine the appropriate treatment. 
- Avoid squeezing pimples and pimples. 
- Drink water often to moisturize the skin and body. 
- Avoid using cosmetics that contain alcohol. 
- Eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits, and foods that contain vitamins A, C, and E. 
- Avoid smoking. 
- Constantly moisturizing the skin. 
- ↑ Kristeen Cherney (7-10-2016), "treatments options for facial scars" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 10-23-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b BRENDA BARRON (18-7-2017), "Best Medecine To Treat Acne Scars" , Www.livestrong.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ 's Hon the Assoc - Prof 's Amanda 's The Oakley, "Topical Treatment For Acne" , Www.dermnetnz.org , Retrieved 31-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ A b t w BRENDA BARRON (18-7-2017), "How To the get rid 's Of Acne Marks a post Fast" , Www.livestrong.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c h "Acne Scars by fade" , Www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "How To Use Coconut Oil For Acne Scars Effectively" , homeremediesforlife.com , 2-6-2019, Retrieved 31-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c "Reduce Acne Scars With <br> home Remedies" , Www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b Brown (7-8-2017), "16 Face the Natural Homemade Masks For Acne Scars" , Vkool.com , Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Meenal Rajapet (5-3-2019), "How To Use Clove Oil To Treat Acne?" , Www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 31-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kathleen McCoy (2-8-2018), "Top 12 Home Remedies for Acne" , draxe.com , Retrieved 31-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "erase apimple scar" , www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "get rid of acne scars" , www.wikihow.com , Retrieved 23-10-2017. Edited.