Every girl interested in her beauty dreams of having a pure white complexion ; Where some girls think that white skin makes them more beautiful and attractive, but with exposure to the sun for hours on end, the skin becomes pigmented, and it becomes dark with time, and that is why whitening or cosmetic preparations may be used to hide these pigmentations, but they are used in a wrong way. This harms the skin, and makes it appear in a darker tone.
Although there are many skin lightening products on the market, they may not be suitable for some skin types, especially sensitive skin . Because they contain chemicals that can cause harm to the skin, and for this reason, an alternative can be used, by preparing natural recipes that lighten the color of the skin and give it an attractive appearance naturally and easily, and it is less harmful and costly than chemical whitening preparations.
Skin whitening masks
If you want to have light and white skin, there are many recipes for skin whitening, and it is recommended to always wash the face before and after using these masks; As it should not be exposed to the rays of the sun while wearing; In order to avoid interactions between sun rays and the materials used in the manufacture of masks, which will expose the skin to unexpected problems, and here are some of these recipes:
- Lemon juice: use lemon juice Kmsthoudr natural skin lightening, used this recipe from two to three times a week, and you will notice results after the third or fourth week of use, and you only need to mix up the amount of lemon with the amount the same juice from the water, then wipe the face of this juice Using a soft cotton ball, wash it after 15 minutes with lukewarm water, then apply a moisturizing cream suitable for the skin; Because the lemon may make the skin a little dry, and you should pay attention not to exposure to the sun when applying the lemon, and make sure to wash the face well before going out of the house. 
- Yogurt and honey: Yogurt is used by some to whiten and exfoliate the skin, and to reach this end, mix an amount of honey with the same amount of yogurt , and put the mixture on the face, and wash after 15 minutes with warm water, and honey can be replaced with an avocado or aloe vera mixture. Their results are amazing. 
- The flour dough: Wash the face well, then add an adequate quantity of lemon juice or milk to a quarter cup of flour. To obtain a coherent dough, apply it on the face for 15 minutes, then wash it with warm water. 
- Chamomile: attend Chamomile with boiling water, rose water, honey, and is placed on the skin. 
- Oatmeal: Mix an amount of oatmeal with tomato juice and place it on the face. 
- Bananas: Bananas contain potassium and some vitamins that are beneficial for the health of the skin , and to take advantage of it, mix a mashed banana with an appropriate amount of honey and curd, and put the mixture on the face. 
- Potato: Apply potato juice only to the face, without adding other materials. 
- Mint leaves: Put some fresh mint leaves directly on the face. 10-15 minutes. 
- Tomato juice: mash a tomato well, add a teaspoon of baking soda and another honey. And put the mixture on the face and neck until it dries, then wash it with water. 
- Rice: Mix a teaspoon of rice powder with an appropriate amount of milk, then add a mashed banana or pieces of apples, and it is possible to add a teaspoon of oats, then put the mixture on the face and neck, and after 15 minutes they wash with water. 
Tips for maintaining a supple complexion
After getting acquainted with the recipes for skin whitening, some tips must be followed to maintain its freshness and beauty at all times, and these tips:  
- Avoid using chemical bleaching products that contain bleach and ammonia. They are harmful to the skin, and lead to damage to the skin, and with time the complexion becomes dark.
- Exfoliate the skin regularly; As peeling it regularly is very necessary for every woman, and you can use a natural scrub consisting of sugar or salt; Where the body is moistened with water, and the scrub is placed on or on the skin, with rubbing with gentle circular motions, and oats can also be used as a natural and gentle scrub for the face.
- Skin hydration ; Continuously keeping the skin hydrated prevents the accumulation of dead skin cells, and an alcohol-free moisturizer is recommended; It increases skin dryness, and natural moisturizers can be used, such as:
- Coconut oil: This is a great moisturizer, leaving the skin looking healthy.
- Jojoba and olive oils: are great natural moisturizers that will give great results after using them.
- Avoid sunlight, as much as possible, and use a sunscreen suitable for the skin. It is true that the sun is important, and its benefits for our bodies are numerous. Because it provides us with the vitamin D that we lack in our food, but exposing the skin to the sun for long hours leads to dryness, exposure to burns, and many problems.
Side effects and risks of whitening products
The manufacture of whitening preparations has spread widely in all parts of the world recently, and although manufacturers of these preparations strive to manufacture products that are as safe as possible, they have caused some side effects for some users, including the simple ones that disappear upon stopping the use of the preparation, and some of them have severe effects. Controlling or treating it. Among these risks are the following: 
- Some products may cause acne.
- The appearance of stretch marks .
- It can lead to liver damage .
Studies and experiments have shown that the reason for the emergence of side effects of the use of some bleaching preparations is that they contain chemicals that cause many health problems for humans, and these materials include: 
- Hydroquinone : This substance causes skin cancer .
- Mercury : This substance destroys the mind.
- Arsenic: leads to lung, kidney, and liver cancers.
- Alpha Hydroxyl : due to the danger of this substance; It is subject to strict supervision by the responsible medical authorities; When used in the cosmetics industry.
- ^ A b t w "How To Naturally Skin At <br> home to whiten" , Wikihow , Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b "Skin Lightening: 3 Best Skin Lightening Treatments You Must Know" , Consumer Digest : health , Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b T , Donna Begg (12-11-2014), "Top 5 Homemade Face Pack For Skin Whitening" , Consumer Digest : health , Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b Kriti Jain City (18-2-2016), "Top 7 For Everything about by beauty Fairer Complexion" , Medindia , Retrieved 6-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Protecting yourself from sun damage" , cleveland clinic , Retrieved 7-1-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b "Skin Whitening: methods ++, - negative, Effects, Natural Skin Whitening" , Consumer : health , Retrieved 5-1-2017. Edited.