- 1 Skin whitening
- 2 dark spots
- 3 Skin whitening using natural materials
- 4 whitening hands
- 5 whitening hands using natural materials
- 6 simple steps to preserve the whiteness of the skin
- 7 References
Some people suffer from dark skin, lack of uniformity of color as a result of exposure to sunburn , or the use of the wrong cosmetic products, and fortunately no matter how dark the skin color, there are many different ways to lighten the skin naturally, the methods used to lighten the skin often involve closing the production of melanin And when it is used for a long time, some cells lose their ability to form pigments in the skin, as well as limit the passage of any remaining pigments to the related cells, and when they reach this stage, the skin is permanently light-colored. 
Many women, especially over the age of thirty, suffer from hyperpigmentation and darkening of the skin in certain parts of the body and face, and there are many of these women who use cosmetics to hide these problems, but this will not help them in the long term, and to get rid of these problems or reduce them, experts recommend Beauticians to get fair and spot-free skin by following four simple steps: 
- Peeling .
- Use the appropriate sunscreen.
- Use of dark spot correctors.
- Make masks from natural materials.
Skin whitening using natural materials
Among the methods that help to whiten the skin and are rich in natural materials, are the following masks:
Papaya and milk mask
- Pieces of papaya.
- Spoonful of honey.
Preparation method: Mash the papaya pieces until you get a smooth and thick paste, then add honey and mix well, and put on the face for a period
Approximately 20 minutes, then wash the face with warm water, then rinse again with cold water and leave to dry, and apply daily before bed. 
Tomato and oatmeal mask with yogurt
- A tomato.
- Spoonful of oatmeal.
- Spoonful of yogurt.
Preparation method: Chop the tomatoes and take a teaspoon or two of its juice, then put oatmeal in a bowl, add tomato juice and yogurt and mix well, put the mask on the skin, and leave for about 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. 
Milk and lemon mask with honey
- One tablespoon of milk.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Spoonful of honey.
How to prepare: Mix the ingredients in a bowl, then apply the mixture on the face after cleaning your face, leave it for about 20 minutes, and rinse
Face with warm water, apply this mask daily before bed. 
- One egg.
- A teaspoon of grapefruit juice.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon of sour cream (it should not be fat-free).
Method of preparation: put the egg in a bowl and whisk well, then take the sour cream in another bowl and mix the grapefruit juices
And lemon with it, after that add this mixture to the eggs and mix well, then apply the mixture on the face and leave for 15 minutes, and rinse the face With warm water, for better results, the mask should be applied three times a week. 
Most people do not pay attention to the beauty of the hands and feet because they often only care about their faces, but it is necessary to maintain the freshness of the skin to help prevent darkening of the skin and the damage caused by it, due to the constant exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays and sun rays, as the skin produces more Melanin to protect itself, and the increase in melanin leads to the appearance of dark skin, especially on the hands and feet if they are not protected by clothes or shoes. Dark skin can be caused by dirt, pollution, and exposure to harmful chemicals. This problem results in feelings of embarrassment at times. Fortunately, there are many natural ways to whiten hands. 
Whitening hands using natural materials
Dried orange peel
This recipe is made by adding milk or yogurt to two tablespoons of ground orange peel and stirring well until it becomes doughy. Then put the mixture on your hands for 20 minutes, then rinse with circular motions. It is applied on the hands once or twice a week. 
By rubbing some fresh cucumber slices on the dark area of the hands for 5-7 minutes. Then leave it for 15 minutes until absorbed by the skin, and rinse well with water, and this method can be repeated two to three times a day. 
Take a piece of tomato and rub it directly on the hands for 2-3 minutes. Then leave tomato juice on the hands until absorbed by the skin, then rinse with water. This can be continued once a day before showering. 
By grinding half a tablespoon of oats until it becomes a fine powder, then placing the ground oats in a bowl. Add half a spoonful of sugar, a quarter of a tablespoon of olive oil and some drops of vitamin E, then add half a tablespoon of coconut oil milk, and mix the ingredients until you get a cohesive paste to rub your hands with, which can be used daily for a week to get better results. 
Simple steps to preserve the whiteness of the skin
By following these simple steps, you can preserve the whiteness of your hands: 
- Exfoliate the skin once a week to get rid of dead skin cells, dust, and other impurities and also clean the skin daily to prevent clogged pores and dirt, which makes the skin appear dark.
- Wash hands and feet well at night, dry them and massage them using a moisturizer or with any kind of natural oils to make them comfortable and moist.
- Use skin care products made from natural materials, and do not use chemical based products.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet to maintain a healthy skin and body.
- Drink enough water and other healthy fluids to maintain hydrated skin.
- ↑ "How To Lighten Skin To ' Naturally the Fast, Overnight, Permanently With Menu Home Remedies, Milk, Baking Soda And of Lemon Juice" , Www.treatcurefast.com , Retrieved 15-8-2017. Edited.
- ↑ clair (20-12-2012), "How to decrease dark spots in 4 Effective Steps" , beautynskincare.com , Retrieved 15-8-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w KUSHNEET KUKREJA (19-7-2017), "15 Homemade Skin Lightening (Whitening) Remedies And Treatments" , Www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 15-8-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Lighten Your Dark Hands and Feet" , www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 8-15-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w Sruthika (5-5-2017), " by dark- a hands-And-Fee" , Diyremedies.org , Retrieved 15-8-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Merissa (14-5-2013), "homemade hand cleaner" , www.littlehouseliving.com , Retrieved 15-8-2017. Edited.