Some men suffer from the problem of fat accumulation in the buttocks area, which mainly results from many reasons, including: genetic factors, sitting for long periods, lack of movement, and eating fatty foods, and it is worth noting that some of them find it difficult to follow harsh diets to get rid From this problem, and thus they are looking for other easy and simple ways that can get rid of these fats in a short time and without effort, and this is what we will introduce you to in this article.
How to lose the buttocks for men
- Garlic and lemon: Put thirty cloves of garlic, four unpeeled lemons and slices in the form of slices with six large cups of water in a bowl over low heat, and leave it to boil, then remove it from the heat, and leave it to cool, then add a quarter cup of chopped parsley, and leave The mixture is set aside for three hours to soak, then we halve it, and drink a cup of it three times a day before eating the main meals, taking into account keeping the rest of the amount in the refrigerator until use.
- Mint and kiwi: Put half a bunch of fresh mint, a fresh lemon and cut into slices, two pears, and a kiwi with three cups of water in a bowl over a low heat, and leave it to boil for five minutes, then remove the mixture from the heat, and filter the mixture, then We mix kiwi and pears in an electric mixer, then filter the mixture, mix it with mint, and drink a cup of the mixture twice a day in the morning and evening, taking care to drink it six hours before bedtime, in order to prevent insomnia.
- Green tea and lemon: Put a tablespoon of green tea and three slices of fresh lemon with a cup of water in a pot on a low heat, leave it to boil, then remove it from the heat, filter it, and eat it twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Rosemary and ginger: Put a teaspoon of each of: chamomile, rosemary, sage, and ginger with a quarter cup of fresh lemon juice in a bowl on a low heat, and let it boil for five minutes, then remove it from the heat, and eat it three times a day before eating meals the food.
- The first exercise: We stand on the hands and knees with a look directly between the hands, and fix the shoulders straight, then we begin to gradually raise the knee with the foot extended straight gradually, and we repeat this exercise several times daily.
- The second exercise: We stand up straight, then extend our hands so that they are at the level of the shoulders, then make a 90-degree angle from the side of the knees with starting to move it gradually to the right side slightly, then to the left side, then return to the midpoint with gradually returning to stand straight, and we repeat This exercise many times a day.