Many women suffer from the problem of brittle, weak and quickly broken nails, which appears as a result of several reasons, most notably lack of interest in diet and lack of interest in the health and cleanliness of nails, so many of them resort to using chemical nail care products, but they are expensive and need a period of time, It causes some unwanted side effects, so we made sure through this topic to provide natural ways to increase the strength of nails quickly, within two days, using materials available at home.
Ways to strengthen nails in two days
Put a small amount of olive oil in a frying pan with a thick base, and put the pan on low heat to heat the oil, then leave it to cool down, massage the nails in it, and leave it for four minutes, and then wipe it with medical cotton, and wipe the nails with rose water.
Egg yolk and honey
Mix the egg yolks using the hand clamp to get a creamy mixture, then add two tablespoons of honey and salt to it, mix the ingredients together evenly, and apply the mixture on the nails with rubbing, and leave it for about half an hour before rinsing the hands with water and salt.
Lavender oil and avocado oil
Mix three drops of lavender oil with one tablespoon of avocado oil in a homogeneous way, and apply the mixture on the nails.
Olive oil and apple cider vinegar
Mix three tablespoons of olive oil with an equal amount of apple cider vinegar and an egg yolk in a homogeneous way, apply the mixture on the nails, and leave it for half an hour before rinsing it off.
Honey and rose water
Heat one and a half tablespoons of honey, add ten tablespoons of rose water, four tablespoons of glycerin and half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to it, mix the ingredients homogeneously, and pour the mixture into an empty nail polish box, keep it in the refrigerator, and use it daily on the nails.
Tomato, garlic, and salt
Mix the ingredients together homogeneously, and soak the nails in the mixture for about a quarter of an hour, then rinse them with water.
Tips for strengthening nails
- Moisturizing the nails and protecting them from drying out by massaging them with castor oil, coconut oil, or one of the natural oils.
- Wear rubber gloves when doing homework, and make sure to apply moisturizer to the nails before wearing the gloves.
- Avoid bad habits that cause weak and crack nails, such as scratching shipping cards, scratching stains on dishes, or opening juice boxes.
- Dry your hands well after washing them.
- Follow a healthy and integrated diet rich in zinc.
- Avoid using refrigerant right after you shower.
- Massaging the nails using natural oils rich in Vitamin E, to stimulate blood circulation in them, thus stimulating their growth, and their strong, healthy and shiny growth.