The body temperature rises when wearing thermal clothing, and the higher the body begins to sweat, for example if an individual wears clothes or a thermal suit during cardio exercises, he will sweat a great deal during which he may lose 0.91 kilograms, but the weight lost is water, not Fat, and thus the amount of water will return when you drink enough water, and heavy sweating can lead to dehydration or kidney failure, or it can affect heart health. 
It is also called liposuction, and it is a cosmetic procedure that works to break down and absorb fats and fats from the body, and it is often used in the abdomen , thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and lower arms, and back, and fat is removed using a hollow tool It is known as a medical cannula, as it is inserted under the skin, in order to release high pressure into the medical cannula, and liposuction is the most common operation in the United States, where more than 300,000 operations are performed annually at a cost ranging between 2000-3000 dollars. 
There are many medicines for weight loss , including the following: 
- Benzphetamine: benzphetamine reduces appetite, increases the feeling of satiety, and some of its side effects are that it increases blood pressure, heart rate, insomnia, nervousness, dry mouth, and constipation.
- Diethylpropion: Dimethylpropion reduces appetite and increases the feeling of satiety. Its side effects include headache, high blood pressure, heartbeat, nervousness, insomnia, dry mouth, and constipation.
- Lorcaserin: Lorcaserin reduces appetite, increases the feeling of satiety, and its side effects include headache, nausea, dry mouth, dizziness, fatigue, and constipation.
Stone Age Diet
A person should eat based on what his ancestors used before the development of agriculture, so the Stone Age diet theory shows that modern diseases can be related to the Western diet, and the consumption of whole grains, dairy, and processed foods. In addition to the other side, the diet emphasizes whole foods, lean protein, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds, avoiding processed food, sugar, dairy, and grains, and some diet methods may allow eating dairy, such as: cheese, butter, and sweet potatoes. Several studies have shown that the diet contributes to weight lossAnd it helps to reduce the size of the waist, in addition, this diet also contributes to reducing the risk factors for heart diseases, such as: cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides in the blood, and blood pressure, but on the negative side of the diet is that it eliminates whole grains and legumes. , Dairy products, and in this way they remove several healthy food groups. 
- WILLIAM MCCOY (11-9-2017), "Are Thermal Suits Good for Weight Loss?" , Www.livestrong.com , Retrieved 9-1-2018. Edited.
- Christian Nordqvist (5-1-2018), "What are the benefits and risks of liposuction?" , Www.medicalnewstoday.com The , Retrieved 9-1-2018. Edited.
- "Common weight-loss drugs" , www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 9-1-2018. Edited.
- Adda Bjarnadottir (5-9-2016), "9 Popular Weight Loss Diets Reviewed by Science" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 9-1-2018. Edited.