The concept of albumin disease
Albumin disease: It is the loss of protein in the urine with ascites, and an increase in the proportion of fat in the body, and the most common causes of it are slight change disease in children, diabetes and hypertension in adults.
Types of albumin
- Continuous albumin, which is what we'll talk about here.
- Temporary albuminuria: It is a natural phenomenon and it is not permissible to release albumin disease, and this phenomenon occurs when the temperature rises to very high degrees, as well as when exercising, and this phenomenon is not accompanied by any other symptoms, and there is only an increase in the percentage of protein in the urine .
Causes of albumin disease
- Loss of protein in the urine, which leads to lowering of the criminal pressure, which usually draws fluids into the blood vessels, and when decreased, the fluid loss outside the vessels.
- Increase keeping fluids and salts through the kidneys.
A summary of the disease
As we mentioned previously, albumin is defined as the loss of protein in the urine with ascites, and an increase in body fat, and one of its main symptoms is the occurrence of swelling around the eye area, and the most important tests used in its diagnosis are collecting urine for a period of twenty-four hours to measure the protein content in it, and one of the complications of this disease The occurrence of acute infections in various areas of the body, as well as the occurrence of clots, and the treatment of this disease is focused on cortisone, and it is important to inform parents about the symptoms of using cortisone in treatment.
Other topics on anemia
- Read about: ( Albumin disease )
- Read about: ( Causes of albumin disease )
- Read about: ( Albumin renal disease )
- Read about: ( Symptoms of albumin disease )
- Read about: ( Complications of albumin disease )
- Read about: ( Albumin disease Diagnosis )
- Read about: ( Treatment of albumin disease )
- Judith Sondheimer, 2008, current essential pediatrics, USA, McGraw Hill lange.
- Richard E. and others, 2004, Nelson textbook of pediatrics, USA, Saunders.
- cristopher's hasslet and others, 2009, Davidson's principles and practice of medicine, New York, Churchill livingistone.
- Fauci and others, 2009, Harrison's manual of medicine, USA, McGraw-Hill.