Hair is one of the standards of beauty for women throughout history, and the focus of their constant interest, and despite the difference in the quality of hair between one woman and another in terms of texture and density , there are common problems facing hair. The article will mention these problems and how to get rid of them. 
Various hair problems
Scalp secretion is normal; Because these fats maintain the health of the hair, but when the hair becomes greasy after washing it within a day or two, as a result of excessive secretion of fat, this means that the hair is greasy. This type of hair suffers from an unclean and trimmed appearance, in addition to being more prone to dandruff and itching . There are several causes that lead to the problem of greasy hair, including: 
- Hormonal changes.
- Excessive stress.
- Eat fatty foods.
- Poor hair care .
When the hair does not absorb or retain moisture, the hair becomes dry, and dry hair suffers from a dull and unhealthy appearance, and leads to hair loss and dandruff. There are several reasons for dry hair, including: 
- some diseases.
- Use harsh chemical hair products.
- Excessive washing of hair.
- Exposure to water that contains chlorine.
- Excessive use of hair styling tools.
- Chemical hair dyes.
Hair loss is a problem facing many people, and it has many causes , including: 
- Hormonal changes.
- Some medications, such as antidepressants , blood thinners, birth control pills, or blood pressure lowering drugs , and others.
- Some diseases such as diabetes alopecia .
- And hereditary baldness.
- Severe infections.
- An overactive or hypothyroid gland .
- Fungal infections of the scalp.
- Pregnancy and Birth.
- Hair styling products.
- Thermal styling tools, or chemicals.
- Poor hair care.
- Hold the hair tight when styling.
There are several tips for treating hair loss, but it must be taken into account that these tips are for hair loss caused by stress or some disorders, as for hereditary baldness it is difficult to treat, and some drugs such as minoxidil and other drugs that contribute to treatment or hair transplantation can be applied , as for hair loss. Hair caused by tension or some disorders, it can be treated by using a specialized shampoo to treat hair, and there are some tips that are recommended to follow to treat hair loss:  
- Using shampoo designed to treat hair loss, and washing hair well. To remove sediment from it.
- Limit the use of thermal hair styling tools, and when you have to use them, heat protection products should be applied.
- Eat a healthy diet, such as leafy vegetables, carrots , sweet potatoes, walnuts, almonds, legumes , cauliflower, oranges, guava, and flax seeds.
- Be gentle about hair.
- Not combing hair when it is wet.
- Use hair products appropriate for your hair type.
- Do not wash the hair more than 2-3 times a week.
Dandruff is a common hair problem, and it has several causes, including: 
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- And dandruff can be treated by using an anti-dandruff shampoo, and it is recommended to consult a doctor, to get the best results. 
Gray is not considered a problem when it appears at a later stage in life, but when it appears in the early twenties, it is considered a problem, in addition to that early graying may be hereditary, but it may be the result of some other problems, including: 
- Lack of vitamin the D3 .
- Use of hair dryers.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Hypothyroidism or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Pernicious anemia.
- Lack of consumption of certain vitamins and minerals, such as copper, iodine, iron, or B vitamins .
- Chemotherapy, or radiotherapy.
- Genetic problems.
And the fastest solution in treating gray hair may be dyeing hair, but it is a temporary measure. To find other solutions, some methods can be followed, including: 
- Optimizing the amount of copper, protein, iodine, and vitamin B12 consumed.
- Maintaining body moisture.
- Work to improve blood circulation in the body.
- Stop smoking .
Hair becomes wrinkled , when they get dehydrated, and address this problem to re - moisturizing hair, in addition to balancing sebum level, natural hair and fat, then back hair soft and shiny again, you can cure this problem by following some ways, including: 
- Use of products based on silicon and proteins .
- Not combing dry hair.
- Avoid overtreating with heat styling tools or chemicals.
The problem of dull hair appears as a result of chemical products, thermal styling tools, inappropriate styling techniques, tension, and other things that weaken the hair's complexion. Week, which makes hair shine. 
Lack of volume
Loss of volume is the appearance of the hair with a flat, flat appearance, which affects the appearance of the hair, due to several reasons such as thyroid problems, hormonal disorders, low iron level, malnutrition, or the use of shampoo or conditioner not suitable for the type of hair, and for treatment For this problem, it is recommended to use light hair repair products , and to use a rotating hairbrush. 
Happens embrittlement in hair parties, as a result of peeling and damage to the outer layer of the hair, due to the excessive use of chemicals on hair, individual hair to your individual hair, excessive layering, this problem is addressed by using the appropriate soothes Almottagcefh parties, and avoid harmful chemical substances, cut hair parties to all 8-12 weeks to maintain his health. 
- " . Top 10 the Common Hair Problems You Should Know View About" , Vkool.com , Retrieved 2018-5-5. Edited.
- "Home Remedies for Oily Hair" , www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 2018-5-5. Edited.
- "Home Remedies for Dry Hair" , www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 2018-5-5. Edited.
- Ramya Achanta (2018-3-18), "Top 10 Foods That Help Prevent Hair Fall" , www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 2018-5-5. Edited.