It became clear the growing popularity of operations of beauty among members of the community with time, and over the past decade , the number of cosmetic operations rose to 98%, and in fact no longer cosmetic operations exclusive to women only, but has become a special cosmetic operations also men,  and the back label operations Plastic surgery with this name in the Greek era and is intended to form or embody something,  and plastic surgery includes any type of surgery that aims to reconstruct or change the appearance or characteristics of a specific part of the body. In fact, several techniques are used to perform Plastic surgeries, among the most important of them are; Liposuction , enlargement or volume augmentation, body contouring with lifting and bending, reshaping, skin scraping, hair re-germination . It should be noted that there are some adolescents who are eager to do cosmetic surgeries, and although doing plastic surgery is a personal decision,  it is important to talk frankly with parents about the problem before that, and in fact one should not rely on plastic surgery to change life. Significantly, he has to accept himself and focus on what he loves inside and out,  and try to resort to alternative methods that are less dangerous than surgery to solve the problem if possible. 
Types of plastic surgery
Plastic surgery can be divided into two main types: Reconstructive surgery, plastic surgery These types are listed below.
Reconstructive procedures are concerned with correcting physical defects, including the face, and this includes birth defects such as; Cleft lip, ear malformations, and traumatic injuries such as; Dog bite and burns, and the restoration that takes place after treatment procedures for certain diseases such as; Breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery.  The most important areas of using reconstructive surgery are as follows: 
- Breast reconstructive operations: Breast reconstruction is performed for women who have undergone mastectomy , and breast reduction surgery is performed for those who suffer from health problems in the back as a result of their large breast size.
- Hand and foot reconstructive operations: These operations are performed for those who suffer from problems in the hands or feet, such as; Tumors, whether cancerous or benign, interlocking or webbed toes , additional toes or hands, and those suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Wound Reconstruction: Skin grafting or other skin reconstruction techniques are performed in cases of burns or large wounds.
- Microsurgery: This surgery is performed using flap technology to cover or replace a part of the body after it has been affected by injuries or diseases such as cancer.
- Facial reconstructive surgeries: used to correct lip defects, and treat breathing problems such as; Snoring and chronic sinus infections .
Cosmetic surgery is concerned with making modifications and changes to a part of the body that the individual does not feel satisfied with, and it includes many common procedures such as; Breast augmentation and reduction, rhinoplasty , and in fact some cosmetic procedures are referred to plastic surgery, although they do not contain surgeries, such as the use of lasers to remove unwanted hair, and rubbing of the skin to get rid of scars.  In fact, plastic surgery is available for almost all parts of the human body. The following are the most important areas of plastic surgery use: 
- Breast surgery: This includes breast augmentation using silicone gel or saline, and breast reduction, which may have a positive effect on women who have factors that increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Liposuction operations: liposuction is done using hollow tubes to remove fat from some parts of the body, the most important of which are; The abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms, and neck, and it should be noted that there is a certain limit to the amount of fat that is removed safely without complications, and these operations do not reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure.
- Abdominal and buttock surgeries: This includes a tummy tuck suitable for post-pregnancy, losing a lot of weight, augmentation of the buttocks using body fat or silicone implants, and a buttock lift.
- Facial plastic surgery: It includes plasticizing the drooping eyelid with age, and rhinoplasty to improve its appearance and enhance the breathing process as well. Wrinkles for a more youthful appearance, chin augmentation to match the rest of the facial features, and cheeks enlargement.
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures: include chemical peels to treat acne scars, scar marks and wrinkles, and injections of Botox, which is a toxin produced by a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum , which works by blocking the delivery of nerve signals to the muscle and thus causing permanent muscle relaxation. In addition to dermal fillers, fat injections and fat grafts, laser treatment to remove fine wrinkles and pigmentation.
Plastic surgery complications
The following are the most prominent health complications associated with plastic surgery: 
- The appearance of a hematoma that resembles a large, painful bruise, which may require an operation to drain blood.
- Incidence of damage to the nerves that can socialize with Alkhaddran and numbness.
- Infection, despite the preventive measures used, is one of the most common complications.
- Deep vein thrombosis, usually in the leg, and if these clots disassemble and break and reach the lung, it can lead to a pulmonary embolism .
- The appearance of scars caused by surgery.
- Dissatisfaction with the general appearance and results.
- Damage to internal organs as a result of holes in them during surgery.
- Complications from anesthesia, including: Pneumonia, stroke, heart attack, and death.
- Serum swelling occurs as a result of blood serum collecting under the skin, sometimes causing pain and infection.
- Blood loss, both during and after the operation, which may lead to low blood pressure and death.
- Jennifer Whitlock (7-31-2018), "The 10 Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures" , www.verywellhealth.com , Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- Rupal by Christine Gupta City (1-6-2016), " of Plastic Surgery" , Www.kidshealth.org , Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- "Plastic Surgery: An Introduction" , www.myvmc.com , 12-14-2010 , Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- " of Plastic Surgery" , Www.youngmenshealthsite.org , 27-9-2018, Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- "Cosmetic surgery" , www.girlshealth.gov , 28-5-2014, Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- Louise Chang (15-1-2018), “Reconstructive Surgery , ” www.webmd.com , Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- Christian Nordqvist (10-3-2017), "Cosmetic surgery: What you should know" , www.medicalnewstoday.com , Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.
- Anna Schaefer (4-2-2015), "The 10 Most Common Plastic Surgery Complications" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 7-3-2019. Edited.