- 1 mayonnaise
- 2 benefits of mayonnaise for hair
- 3 ways and mixes for using mayonnaise for hair
- 3.1 Mayonnaise mixture for treating dry hair
- 3.2 Mayonnaise and honey for treating hair problems
- 3.3 Mayonnaise mixture to moisturize the hair and give it softness
- 3.4 Mayonnaise and coconut oil mix to moisturize the hair and get rid of its dryness
- 3.5 Mayonnaise with strawberry to get rid of oils and peel
- 4 tips when using mayonnaise for hair
- 5 References
Most women want to use natural materials to treat hair problems , and give it the benefits that maintain its health and beauty. Because most hair products are expensive and may contain substances that harm the hair's composition in the long run, and among these natural substances that benefit hair may mayonnaise as it gives hair many benefits because it contains eggs that strengthen the hair because it contains a high proportion of proteins, as well as mayonnaise contains oils Necessary to moisturize the hair. 
Benefits of mayonnaise for hair
- Protects hair from damage that may occur as a result of constant exposure to sunlight. 
- It protects hair from damage caused by the use of hair styling tools and products that cause hair to dry, as it rejuvenates the hair and works to repair all damage that may be caused to the hair as a result of using these tools and products. 
- Nourishing the scalp to promote healthy hair growth, due to the fact that it contains L-cysteine. 
- Hair gets rid of lice, as mayonnaise is one of the most effective natural remedies for eliminating lice , as it works to suffocate them and prevent them from returning again. 
- Reducing the look of frizzy hair , as the frequent use of mayonnaise makes the hair loose. 
- Protects colored hair from damage. 
- It treats dandruff due to the presence of vinegar in it, which is an effective element in the balance of acidity levels and secretion of oils in the scalp, as we mentioned, and this is what makes it a reason to get rid of the fats that may appear in the scalp, which saves it from dandruff. 
Ways and mixes for using mayonnaise for hair
Mayonnaise mixture to treat dry hair
To treat dry hair with mayonnaise, the following method is used: 
- Distribute an appropriate amount of mayonnaise throughout the hair, according to the length of the hair, so that it covers the hair well.
- Cover the hair with a plastic wrap and leave it for twenty minutes.
- Wash hair with shampoo well and it is preferable to use shampoo that contains a moisturizer.
- Mayonnaise can be mixed with olive oil, avocado or almond oil, to give it good nutrition.
- The process is repeated once a month.
A mixture of mayonnaise and honey to treat hair problems
Honey is used in this way, as it is famous for its properties that give hair moisture, and this mask works to soften the hair and facilitate its combing, as it does not close the pores, and it also removes the products accumulated on it. 
- Half a cup of mayonnaise.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar .
- Mix the ingredients together until a smooth mixture is obtained, then spread the mixture over the hair from the roots to the ends.
- Cover the head with a plastic cap and leave it for a period of between half an hour and up to 45 minutes, and to increase the benefit of the mask, a towel wet with hot water can be used to cover the head.
- Wash the hair after the necessary time with shampoo, preferably free of sulfates.
- Repeat this method three or four times a month.
Mayonnaise mixture to moisturize the hair and give it softness
Mayonnaise can be used to keep hair moisturized and soft in the following way: 
- Two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Egg yolk.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Spread the mixture well over the hair and leave it for an hour.
- Wash the hair well with shampoo, and you will notice that the hair has become softer.
A mixture of mayonnaise and coconut oil to moisturize the hair and get rid of its dryness
Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial oils for hair, moisturizing it and treating its dryness, so we will mention here how to use it with mayonnaise to give hair the shine and moisture needed: 
- Four tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients in a deep bowl until the ingredients are homogeneous and the mixture becomes thick.
- Distribute the mixture on the hair from the roots to the ends, then leave it for half an hour before washing it with shampoo.
- This method is used once a week.
Mayonnaise with strawberry to get rid of oils and dandruff
Strawberry is one of the best ingredients that can be used for oily hair, and this mask works to balance the pH level with the secretion of oils in the scalp, and it also treats dandruff, and in this way we will need: 
- Eight strawberries.
- Three tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Mix the ingredients well, and an electric mixer can be used for this.
- Spread the mixture on the hair and cover the hair with a towel moistened with hot water to benefit more from it.
- Leave the mixture for twenty minutes, then wash it with a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Repeat this mixture once a week.
Tips when using mayonnaise for hair
Here are some tips when using mayonnaise for hair, namely: 
- When using mayonnaise on hair, it leaves an unwanted smell, so it is best to add a teaspoon of vanilla to it before using it.
- After using mayonnaise, the hair should be washed well with a shampoo diluted with a little water, to ensure that the stickiness and density of mayonnaise on the hair is eliminated.
- There are many types of mayonnaise, including full-fat, low-fat in addition to fat-free, and the best type for hair is to use full-fat because it works to nourish it properly.
- Gori al - Nuaimi (25-12-2015), "mayonnaise to treat hair" , Journal of Diet , briefed him on 24.04.2017.
- Layalina Bahrain (24-1-2017), "aesthetic benefits Mayonnaise Hair" , Layalina magazine , briefed him on 1 / -5-2017.
- Meenal (31-1-2017), "8 Amazing Benefits Of Mayonnaise Hair Treatment" , Stylecraze , Retrieved 24-4-2017.
- Sonia Safar (3/15-2016), “Mayonnaise Mask for Damaged Hair” , Layalina Magazine , read on 5/5-2017.