Cola is a soft drink known in America as Coke, and it is carbonated water; Any carbon dioxide added with cola flavor, caffeine, and sweeteners; As sugar or aspartame, and other additives, it was invented by John Stith Pemberton in 1886.
What are the ingredients for cola
|2 pint, 1 quart
|30 (scale not specified)
|Liquid extract of coca
|3 USB DRAM
|The Secret 7X Flavor Mixture
|Use 2 ounces per 5 gallon sweetener syrup
|1.5 ounces or more for coloring
Harms of cola
- Raise the level of sugar in the blood; Because they contain a large amount of sugar, and lead to diabetes, in addition to being overweight or obese.
- Reduce the absorption of calcium in the body; Because they contain phosphoric acid, and thus cause bone softening, tooth decay, and osteoporosis.
- It impedes the absorption of nutrients in the stomach, which leads to rumen formation.
- It causes some types of cancer, especially breast tumors.
- Long-term dehydration of the body; Because they contain large amounts of caffeine, sodium, and sugar.
- It damages the heart, causes irregular heartbeat, in addition to high blood pressure.
- The wear of the enamel layer, which is necessary for building the teeth, which causes tooth decay and gum infections.
- The acidity of the stomach increases, causing ulcers and infections in the stomach, as it weakens the valve of the lower esophagus, which leads to the reflux of food and acids from the stomach into the esophagus, causing pain and inflammation.
- It causes gas in the stomach, and some toxins that walk with the blood.
Dangerous facts about cola
- Cola is made from the branches of the coca plant, from which the cocaine drug is made, which is considered one of the most dangerous drugs in the world.
- A can of cola contains a large percentage of sugar; It eliminates vitamin B, a deficiency of which leads to nervous disorders, poor structure, headache, poor digestion, depression, insomnia, and muscle spasms.
- Diet cola causes liver cirrhosis and memory loss because it contains artificial sweeteners that affect the brain.
- The stomach is deprived of the saliva yeast, which is essential in the digestive process, and eliminates the role of the digestive enzymes that are secreted from the stomach.
- Eating a large amount of cola hinders the body from obtaining the necessary oxygen for it, due to the high level of carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Rust dissolves instantly, and grease stains are removed from clothes because they contain citric acid.
- The streets are cleaned of blood after accidents.