Brushing and toothpaste
In order to have healthy teeth, they should be cleaned as follows: 
- Brushing the teeth at least twice a day, especially after breakfast and before going to sleep.
- Brushing all the teeth, which means brushing the front, side and back teeth.
- Brushing the teeth for a period of two or three minutes each time the cleaning is done, and in the event that the person is unable to determine the time accurately, he can use a timer to help him with that.
- Use a soft-toothed brush, and if the individual can get an electric brush, it is better for his teeth, and fluoride toothpaste should be used. 
- Place the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle when starting to clean. 
- Gently brushing the teeth, and not pressing hard on the toothbrush, and excessive rubbing that causes damage to the teeth. 
- Moving the brush in a short forward and backward motion when brushing the front teeth. 
- Vertical cleaning of the front upper inner teeth, by moving the brush from top to bottom. 
- Replace your toothbrush with a new one every 3 or 4 months. 
- Be careful not to cover the toothbrush or store it in an airtight container, because it causes the growth of microorganisms. 
- Teeth cleaning helps get fresh breath. 
Teeth cleaning with floss
Helps dental floss to remove food residue sticking between the teeth and under the gums and teeth that can not reach brush, and floss can be used as follows: 
- Take the floss, hold it between the thumb and forefinger, then place it on the teeth and move it up and down.
- Ensure that the thread reaches under the gum , and repeat the cleaning in the same way, an "upward and downward movement" on all teeth.
Practices to have healthy teeth
To get healthy teeth, you can do the following: 
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat vegetables and fruits.
- Reducing the intake of sugary and acidic foods that harm the teeth.
- Visiting the dentist at least twice a year.
- ^ A b for Kenneth H for ,, Hirsch is "Taking Care Of Your Teeth" , Www.kidshealth.org , Retrieved 16-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c h x d Kapner, Michael, "How To To Keep is Your Teeth And Gums the Healthy" , Www.urmc.rochester.edu , Retrieved 16-11-2017.
- ↑ "11 Ways to Keep Your Teeth Healthy" , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 16-11-2017. Edited.