The problem of hair loss is one of the common problems that many people, men and women suffer from, and at different ages, due to many reasons, which leads to hair loss, loss of its vitality and beauty, and the appearance of circular or incomplete bald spots on the scalp, Therefore, in this article, we will mention the causes of hair loss, and natural ways to treat it.
Causes of hair loss
- Genetics: Hair is affected by genes, and the male hormone known as "testosterone", and its symptoms vary between women and men. Men have the front of the hair back, and its density decreases, and voids are formed. In women, the density of hair decreases, especially in the middle, and it is not completely lost. Except in rare cases, as this loss is gradual and not sudden.
- Medicines: Among the most famous of these are chemotherapy used to eliminate cancer, in addition to antidepressants, antihypertensives, heart medications, analgesics, and some vitamins.
- Misuse: This is represented in dealing with the hair in a violent way, pulling it off, combing it excessively, and using cosmetic materials full of chemicals.
- Hormonal imbalance: They are imbalances that occur during pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause, and may occur when using hormonal contraceptives, and hair is also damaged when there is a change in the hormones of the gland, such as a deficiency or an increase in them, which leads to a change in the hair growth cycle.
- Stress: Exposure to severe physical and psychological fatigue, such as a car accident, illness, or anxiety about something that causes hair loss.
Natural recipes for treating hair loss
- Blackcurrant: Gooseberry is used to treat hair loss, and that is by boiling a little dried gooseberry in coconut oil, leaving it until its color turns black, then leaving it to cool, and then filtering it, then massaging the scalp with the mixture in circular motions, and leaving it For an hour or more, then wash the hair with warm water, and this recipe is very useful, because the blackcurrant contains a high percentage of vitamin C and iron.
- Aloe Vera: Mix half a cup of aloe vera gel with a tablespoon of castor oil, a teaspoon of fenugreek powder, and basil powder, then massage the scalp with the mixture, then cover it for eight hours, then rinse it off.
- Olive oil: Warm a little olive oil, then massage the scalp with it in circular motions, leave it for an hour, then wash it, as olive oil contains a high percentage of fatty acids, and vitamin E helps hair growth.
Tips for healthy hair
Hair health is affected by the health of the body, so the following tips must be followed:
- Commitment to exercise, in addition to maintaining body fitness, it stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, and increases the secretion of chemicals that contribute to the elimination of anxiety, tension, and stress.
- Eating a healthy diet, full of nutrients to help hair grow.
- Be careful not to use shampoos full of chemicals, and to replace them with natural materials.