Kings disease is an inflammation of the joints that starts with a normal swelling, then the condition develops into the redness of the area and severe pain that impedes movement, and the metatarsal phalanx in the big toe is the most vulnerable area, while the high level of uric acid in the blood between 6.5-7 or more is considered the first reason Behind the disease, and this disease is caused by excessive consumption of meat, poultry, fish, liver, and kidneys rich in purine, in contrast to the lack of movement and lack of physical activity, hence the name of the disease of kings, as it often affects the kings and the rich because of their luxurious lifestyle. Food is not pleasant, and the servants, modesty, and transportation means that movement enriches them completely.
Causes of infection with Kings disease
- Excessive drinking of alcohol.
- High blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, hyperlipidemia, and arterial narrowing.
- Taking certain drugs, such as those that contain aspirin, or thiazide, and are prescribed by doctors to treat high blood pressure, or drugs taken by patients who have previously undergone organ transplantation and are called anti-rejection drugs.
- Heredity via genetics and family history.
- There is a relationship between sex with Kings disease, as it affects men at a higher rate compared to people.
- Sluggishness, lethargy and lack of movement, which leads to obesity and the accumulation of fat in the body.
Kings' disease treatment
- Probanside medication.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid fatty, fatty foods, including meat, fish, chicken, lentils, legumes, liver, kidneys, eggplant, cauliflower, peas, spinach, artichokes, tops, strawberries, spices, spices, and pickles.
- Drink lemon juice constantly, and celery dissolves salt around the joint.
- Eat pineapple to lose weight.
- Eat vegetables such as cucumbers, leeks, and radishes to ease aches.
- Drink a decoction of apple fruit peel.
- Prepare a bitter watercress infusion by pouring half a liter of boiling water on 20 grams of watercress leaves.
- Drink more fluids, including at least 14 cups, at least half of them water.
- Eating more vegetables and fruits.
- Drink non-caffeinated black coffee.
- Eat cherry fruits to reduce the level of uric acid in the blood.
Doctors recommend exercising all kinds of exercises for at least a quarter of an hour a day because of its great benefit to the body, with the possibility of increasing it as much as possible.
Diagnosis of monarchs' disease
Kings' disease can be detected through tests:
- blood test.
- Check the level of synovia in the joints.