Benefits of cutting hair ends
There are several benefits to trimming the ends of hair, especially if it is trimmed on a monthly basis, including: 
- Maintaining the haircut.
- Cutting works to keep hair from split ends by getting rid of split and damaged hair as soon as possible.
- Makes the hair more perfect with the shape of the face.
- Periodic haircut helps protect fine and thin hair; It increases its density.
- Helps to have long, healthy and damage-free hair.
- Increase and rejuvenation of the scalp.
- It increases the beauty, luster and attractiveness of hair.
Hair care tips
Every woman wants to have beautiful hair to highlight her beauty, and this is not achieved only by cutting the ends of the hair, and for this you must follow some important tips in addition to cutting the ends of the hair , including: 
- Massaging the scalp to stimulate its blood circulation by using the fingers of the hand in massaging, this helps the hair roots to benefit from the nutrients and get rid of the waste products that prevent the growth of cells and kill them.
- Eat healthy foods that contain spinach, raisins and legumes. Because it is rich in iron, which works to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, so it grows quickly.
- Avoid frequent and excessive use of hair dryer; Because it increases dryness, cracking and damage.
- Avoid sitting for a long time in the sun.
- Use special creams and masks with care for hair, and you must ensure that they are of high quality, and that there are no chemicals in hair products to obtain a satisfactory result.
- Use a wide-toothed hairbrush as an alternative to a combed-toothed comb. To prevent hair breakage, especially if the hair is wet.
- Use hair products that protect it when using hair dryers.
- Doing a scalp massage when washing the head to stimulate blood circulation and aid in hair growth, and make sure to use the type of shampoo and conditioner suitable for hair, and dry it gently away from force so as not to damage.
- Use the hair serum correctly.
The best natural ingredients for healthy hair
There are many natural ingredients that nourish the hair and increase its shine, and the most important of these components are: 
- Olive oil is one of the best oils for hair and in addition it is present in every home.
- Coconut oil .
- "THE IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR HAIRCUTS" , http://arenacreativehair.co.uk , 9-14-2015, Retrieved 7-6-2018. Edited.
- Arshiya Syeda (1-6-2018), "Importance Of Trimming Split Ends" , www.stylecraze.com , Retrieved 7-6-2018. Edited.
- "10 Best Natural Ingredients for Healthy Hair, Gorgeous Skin & Strong Nails" , /www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 7-6-2018. Edited.