It is a solid substance that coats the fingers, consisting mainly of keratin, and its importance lies in maintaining the hardness and strength of the fingers, and helps in controlling the control of fine things, in addition to raising the internal temperature of the fingers, and also supports the pressure of the fingers on the objects, and helps in the process of tightening and grasping, In this article, we will introduce you to the benefit of nail trimming.
What is the benefit of trimming nails?
Clipping nails is one of the norms of nature and has many benefits, as follows:
- It protects the body from many diseases, by preventing the accumulation of dirt under it, which protects against poisoning, or any other infection.
- It facilitates the movement of the fingers, and maintains its flexibility in the daily work in various activities.
- Makes it easy to pick up, control, and hold things like a needle.
- It prevents pain, as a result of trimming it; Because long nails are often covered in clothes.
- It strengthens the nails, and maintains their hardness.
Nail care tips
- Use the coolant properly, to trim it regularly, taking care to cool it when it grows, in addition to avoiding cold it in both directions back and forth, as it is advised to cool it in one direction while it is dry; Because wet nails are usually prone to breakage, due to their vulnerability.
- Dedicating time for nail care, by using a cotton ball moistened with vitamin E oil, then passing it over the nails and the surrounding skin, then gently pushing the skin with a moisturizing cream, then applying a layer of nail hardener on it.
- Avoid using nail remover that contains acetone; Because it leads to brittleness and dryness of nails, so it is recommended to use nail polish remover containing acetate.
- Maintaining body moisture, by consuming an adequate amount of water, in addition to eating a cup of milking daily to get strong nails.
- Eat an adequate amount of foods rich in protein, because they are one of the main components of nails, and it is possible to get them from white meat, red meat, soy products, and dairy products.
- Eat foods containing omega-3 and iron; Because it maintains the health of the nails, and prevents them from cracking, and it can be obtained from green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat, nuts, and spinach.
- Avoid using nails as a tool to open things, because they thin, weaken, and increase the speed of breakage.
- Monitor the fingers regularly for the presence of fungi.
- Cut nails straight, so they don't extend under the skin.
- Wear shoes that fit the size of your foot.
- Use tools for cutting nails, to prevent the infection from being transmitted.
- Change socks and shoes more than once a day.