The Coronavirus is a recent infection, and it was recorded or appeared in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2012 AD, and this virus is very rare and transmitted between people through infection, and it affects more in the elderly and people with weak immunity.
If you are looking for the new Corona virus, and what is the origin of its spread? What is its relationship to previous Corona viruses? What are its symptoms? Are there ways to prevent and treat it? We advise you to read the article What is the new Corona virus 2019-20 that introduces the full scientific facts about the new virus.
Causes of Corona disease
Coronavirus is a common virus that causes infections in the nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Coronavirus is known as the coronavirus due to its crown-like shape, and although there is not much research on how this virus is infected or transmitted from one person to another, it is believed that it is transmitted through respiratory secretions in one of the following ways: 
- Through the air, after an infected person coughs or sneezes without covering their mouth.
- By touching, by shaking hands or touching an infected person or touching a surface or object carrying the virus, and then touching the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Via stool in some rare cases. 
Symptoms of the Corona virus are usually similar to those of an upper respiratory infection such as the symptoms of the common cold or the flu (Influenza), which can be controlled with rest, drinking fluids, and taking over-the-counter medicines. Corona virus We mention the following:  
- Runny nose.
- Sore throat.
- Feeling tired and unwell.
- Fever in rare cases.
At the present time there is no vaccine that prevents infection with the Coronavirus, but this virus can be prevented by following some healthy practices and habits, we mention the following:  
- Wash hands well with hot, soapy water or use materials containing 60% or more alcohol, and avoid touching the eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people infected with the Coronavirus.
- Wear gloves when exposed to the patient’s body fluids or faeces, and dispose of the gloves after this is done and wash hands well.
- Washing the personal items of the person infected with the virus with hot, soapy water such as utensils, clothes, and towels.
Treatment depends on relieving symptoms caused by the Coronavirus and limiting the development of complications, and it is indicated that there is no specific treatment for this virus as it is still being studied.
Some believe that the Corona virus arose from a mutation to another virus, and that the infection was transmitted from viruses that were transmitted between birds and animals in the normal situation, and infection with this disease is known as being among zoonotic diseases, and sometimes human infections may be mild and can be treated, and sometimes they are Very dangerous, irreversible and fatal.
Here is a guide for dealing with Corona virus
Directory of schools and kindergartens
Prevention guide for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Directory of company owners, workplaces and employees
Family and Individuals Directory
Handbook of cleaning and sterilization
Frequently asked questions among individuals
Etiquette of coughing, sneezing and washing hands
Directory of Healthcare Providers
A guide and tips for people with corona
A guide for people most vulnerable to severe cases
Directory of health centers and hospitals
- ^ A b "Coronavirus" , the www.webmd.com , Retrieved 26-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ A b Christian Nordqvist (1-2-2018), "What ' 's To Know About Coronaviruses?" , Www.medicalnewstoday.com The , Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Coronavirus Prevention and Treatment" , www.cdc.gov , 9-11-2017, Retrieved 14-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)" , www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 2-26-2019. Edited.