Acne is a health problem that affects hair follicles in the area of the face, chest, and back, and acne affects almost all adolescents in adulthood, due to the changes that accompany this stage in the level of body hormones. 
Reasons for the appearance of facial pimples
There are four main reasons that cause acne, including facial pimples , and they are as follows: 
- Excessive secretion of oily oils.
- Clogging of hair follicles with oily oils and dead skin cells.
- Excessive androgenic activity.
Symptoms of facial pills
In fact, young pimples often appear in the form of white heads or blackheads, so that they are visible on the surface, and both are called comedones, as the white heads are closed and located under the surface of the skin, which gives them this color, and blackheads are usually They are open and located on the surface of the skin and as a result of exposure to oxygen, their color becomes black, and although black and white heads are the most common, there are inflammatory pills that may appear on the skin and may leave scars and scars, and they are as follows: 
- Papules are small, reddened papules that result from infection or inflammation of the hair follicle.
- The blisters are red in color and contain pus on top.
- Nodules are hard, painful lumps under the surface of the skin.
- Cysts, which are large, painful lumps filled with pus under the skin.
Causes of exacerbation of facial pimples
There are several factors and triggers that may contribute to the development and exacerbation of acne, including facial pimples , including: 
- Tension: Stress may exacerbate a poor facial acne problem .
- Medical drugs: Some medications may worsen facial pimples, including corticosteroids (Corticosteroids), lithium, and testosterone (testosterone).
- Diet: Studies indicate that some foods may worsen acne , including skim milk, and foods rich in carbohydrates such as bread and chips, and it is believed that chocolate may worsen acne. A study of 14 men showed that eating chocolate exacerbated some symptoms, and more research is still needed.
- Hormones: The activity of the Sebaceous gland increases during puberty in males and females, in addition to the increase in the size of these glands, and this change is due to the hormonal changes that occur during this age period as mentioned; As the androgen hormone increases significantly at this age, it is worth noting that hormonal changes resulting from pregnancy, as well as taking oral contraceptive pills may exacerbate the problem of acne .
Tips to reduce acne
There are some tips that will be useful to follow in reducing the appearance of acne , including the following: 
- Make sure to wash the skin twice daily, especially after sweating.
- Use fingertips to wash the skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Use gentle skin care products that are alcohol-free and stay away from products that may make the skin dry and red; This is because redness and dryness of the skin make acne worse.
- Avoid peeling the skin, as rubbing or peeling the skin exacerbates the problem of acne .
- Use lukewarm water to wash and cleanse the skin.
- Clean hair with shampoo regularly, and on a daily basis in cases of oily skin.
- Allow the skin to heal naturally, and avoid stressing and messing with pimples so that the acne problem does not get worse, and also so that acne does not leave scars and scars.
- Keep hands away from the skin; Because constant touching leads to the expansion and spread of acne .
Home and natural recipes
There are several natural recipes that relieve and treat the problem of facial pimples , including:
Orange peel recipe
Orange is the perfect natural remedy for acne facial . It is a source rich in vitamin C, in addition to having an acidic property, and orange juice can be used to treat facial pills, but orange peel is considered more effective and efficient, and its method is: 
- the ingredients:
- Amount of orange peel.
- Amount of water.
- Method of preparation and use:
- Expose the orange peel to the sun until it dries completely.
- Crush the dry orange peel and turn it into a powder, and then add water to it until a paste is made from this mixture.
- Apply the paste to the affected area for 10-15 minutes, and then wash the face with warm water.
Aloe Vera Gel Recipe
Aloe vera gel is considered one of the ideal recipes for treating and getting rid of facial pills , as the aloe vera gel possesses soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, which enables it to treat facial acne within several days, and is very useful in healing the scars left by acne . 
- the ingredients:
- Amount of Aloe Vera.
- Method of preparation and use:
- Buying ready-made aloe vera gel from the market, or cutting the aloe vera leaf and pressing the paper in the middle, and then extracting the aloe vera gel.
- Apply the extracted aloe vera gel to the affected area twice daily.
- ↑ Gary W. Cole, MD, Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD (13-2015), "Acne (Pimples)" , www.medicinenet.com , Retrieved 2-12-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b Mayo , Clinic Staff (31-10-2017), "Acne" , Www.mayoclinic.org , Retrieved 2-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Darla Burke, Laura Marusinec, MD, George Krucik, MD, MBA (24-3-2016), "What Causes Acne?" , Www.healthline.com , Retrieved 2-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "ACNE: TIPS FOR MANAGING" , www.aad.org , Retrieved 2-12-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b "Menu Home Remedies For Acne" , Www.top10homeremedies.com , Retrieved 2-12-2017. Edited.