Tubal blockage is one of the most common diseases that cause sterility and infertility in women, which causes loss of the ability to conceive children.
Fallopian tubes are two tiny tubes, each of them is located next to the uterus, the mature egg passes from the ovary to the uterus through these channels and tubes and when there is any blockage in these tubes and tubes, then the egg will not reach the uterus from the ovary.
The method of pipe clogging
We will give a detailed explanation of how the tubes are clogged:
When ovulation occurs every month, an egg is released from the ovary and this egg is transported to the uterus through the fallopian tubes and tubes. When pregnancy occurs, the sperms move from the cervix until they reach the uterus and then the sperm crosses the fallopian tubes until they reach the egg. The transmission of sperm through the fallopian tube and when there is a blockage in one or both of these tubes, then the egg will not reach the uterus from the ovary, and the sperm cannot reach the egg to fertilize it. The obstruction is partial. A pregnancy can take place outside the uterus or pregnancy through tubes, as well as pregnancy if the obstruction is in one south and when the other side is open.
Causes that lead to clogging of pipes
- If the woman has had an ectopic pregnancy.
- Do a surgery in the abdominal area before that.
- Infection with sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- A woman has a chronic infection of the pelvis, and this reason is one of the most common causes of a blockage in the tubes.
- Infection of the uterus caused by miscarriage.
Symptoms that appear when infected with blocked tubes
- Women feel pain and soreness in the lower abdomen.
- The appearance of vaginal secretions in large quantities.
- Pain during menstruation.
- Difficulty during childbirth.
Methods for treating blocked tubes
- The treatment is done in cases of tube blockage by opening the blockage in the fallopian tube with microscopic surgeries and loosening the adhesions around it by using a laparoscope.
- Or by grinding mustard seeds and placing them in a large bowl with warm water and placing the feet in this bowl for an hour during the days of the menstrual cycle, and you must continue to do this for three months.