- 1 Sweating of hands and feet
- 2 Causes of sweating hands and feet
- 3 Treatment of sweating hands and feet
- 4 other ways to treat sweaty hands and feet
- 5 preventive methods of sweating hands and feet
Sweating of hands and feet
Among the annoying things that many people suffer from is sweating of the hands and feet, and perhaps sweating of the hands is more troublesome for them because of their daily and frequent need to shake hands with people, and there are reasons for sweaty feet and hands, and there is a treatment for that, and there are preventive measures, and accordingly, the individual has a responsibility Great to follow these avenues.
Causes of sweating hands and feet
The palms of the hands and the soles of the feet contain sweat glands more than any other part of the body, and some people suffer from sweating a lot, which causes them embarrassment, especially when shaking hands with other people, or if they walk on a light-colored floor, which leads to the appearance of sweat spots on the feet . The problem of sweating hands and feet usually is not caused by a disease, and it often begins in childhood, and is usually transmitted as a genetic matter, and the condition becomes worse and the sweating increases when a person is exposed to a wave of emotions or a state of tension, and fortunately it does not occur during sleep. A person may also be exposed to this problem when the weather is hot, or when it is exposed to a high temperature, and among the reasons that can lead to increased sweating of the hands and feet are the following: 
- Endocrine diseases, and the resulting overproduction of thyroid hormones, as the endocrine glands are responsible for distributing hormones in the body.
- Tension, mental and nervous disorders.
- Exhaustion, fatigue, and constant stress.
- Addiction to certain matters, as leaving addiction leads to the phenomenon of sweating, indicating that it is the right choice.
- Having diabetes.
- Interruption of the menstrual cycle.
- Various diseases of the respiratory system; Such as colds, colds, flu, and sinuses.
- Pituitary tumors.
- Spine diseases.
- Hypertensive patients.
Treating sweating hands and feet
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar maintains the pores and makes them narrow, and achieves the pH balance of the body. It also has an effective role in reducing obesity and obesity, which have negative effects: excessive sweating, and the treatment is by mixing appropriate amounts of apple cider vinegar and rose water, then applying it to the affected area three times On a daily basis, you can also drink lukewarm water with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey twice daily.
Putting a mixture of equal quantities of cornstarch and baking soda on the sweaty places on the body after drying them thoroughly from the sweat, and the mixture can be kept in special bottles for the purpose of using it when it is needed.
Make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of baking soda with lemon juice, then applying it to sweaty areas for ten minutes, with the process being repeated on a daily basis, with the need not to go out in the sun after each use for fear of exposing the skin to ultraviolet light.
Make a paste of ginger powder after adding water to it, then put the paste on sweaty areas and leave it for an hour, with the need to use this method only for a period of two weeks at most and on a daily basis, so that the body's skin is not exposed to drying out.
Drinking tomato juice, because it has a great role in lowering the body temperature, and thus reducing sweating, as well as rubbing sweaty areas of the body with pieces of tomato
Charcoal has the properties of absorbing moisture, by drinking a cup of warm water every morning before eating, after putting a piece of activated charcoal in it, provided that he does not suffer from problems in the intestine, and this can be after dinner for those who fear vomiting.
Black tea maintains a cold temperature for the body, by drinking three cups of tea a day, and hands and feet can also be soaked in the used tea bags after it dries.
Foods rich in magnesium
Magnesium has an important role in controlling the activity of the thyroid glands to prevent sweating, and it also neutralizes chemicals and limits odor, and in this context, avocados, bananas, beans, corn, potatoes with their skin, whole grains, and leafy vegetables are recommended, and it is recommended to consult a specialist in that.
Other ways to treat sweaty hands and feet
- Thyme: Rub a cotton ball dipped in lukewarm water plus five drops of thyme on sweaty places on the body, and repeat that three times a day
- Green tea: by soaking hands or feet in a bowl after adding the green tea infusion.
Preventive methods of sweating hands and feet
- Consult a dermatologist if excessive sweating is caused by severe and caused by some diseases.
- Be careful not to wear the same shoes every day, while washing them on a weekly basis and putting them in the sun.
- Dry the feet and hands well after washing them.
- Not to use a narrow shoe and be careful to use a wide and comfortable medical shoe.
- Relieve stress and fatigue, and take an adequate rest after it.