Tar oil for hair
Tar oil is the oil that is extracted from tree wood and it is a mixture of organic liquids that contain high viscosity, it is a very black liquid and has a strong luster and has a very strong and jet smell, and tar oil is used for hair care and has many other uses. 
Benefits of tar oil for hair
Among the benefits of tar oil for hair: 
- It works to enhance the visibility of black hair color and increase the dark color of hair.
- It works to increase the blackness of the hair and give it health, luster and luster.
- It works to treat the scalp from itching caused by fungi, as tar oil is an antiseptic and kills bacteria, fungi and germs.
- It works to prevent hair loss.
- It works to remove the annoying dandruff, regardless of its quality or severity.
- It also works to accelerate hair growth and lengthen it in a short time.
- Works to increase hair density and aid in hair growth.
- It is based on nourishing and strengthening hair follicles.
- It works to treat eczema and boils that appear on the scalp.
- It is based on the treatment of pimples that appear on the scalp.
- Helps the scalp get rid of lice.
Tar oil mixtures for hair
From tar oil mixtures for hair: 
- We mix an amount of tar oil with an amount of olive oil or any other type of oil for a period of two hours and then wash it. This mixture gives you an attractive shiny hair.
- We put an amount of ground black seed with a quantity of tar oil and a quantity of olive oil and we massage the scalp and leave it for a period of two hours. This mixture works to nourish the hair and strengthen the hair follicles and work on hair growth faster.
- We mix a tablespoon of castor oil with a tablespoon of tar oil and put it on the fire until it becomes lukewarm, then we rub the scalp and leave it for two hours, then wash it. This mixture works to get rid of the damage to the scalp and works to cleanse it.
- We mix an equal amount of tar oil, yogurt, and cedar, then we rub the scalp and leave it for two hours, then wash the hair with warm water. This mixture works to obtain fine hair and treat the hair oil from split ends and dehydration.
- We mix two tablespoons of olive oil with one tablespoon of tar oil, then we rub the scalp and on the hair and leave it for an hour, then wash it. This mixture works to eliminate dandruff and works on smoothness of hair and increases hair density.